Pacific Stats

• PokerRoad
      PokerRoad
      Bronze
      Hey guys ...two questions

1. Does anyone know how to get stats on pacific players for cash games only (ie any database/website)

2. Have a problem on my ps account where it will not allow me to accept friend invites or will not allow me to send friend invites.( when I click on it ..it just gives me option to cancle again)

Any solutions would be great. :)
  • 8 replies
    • jmackenzie
      jmackenzie
      Silver
      google idleminer.

It saves pacific poker hands into a format that can be used in programs such as holdemmanager + pokertracker3.

It's abit pricey though at $55 but well worth it if you plan a long stay there.

Also dont bother looking for any cheaper (cash only) alternatives I spent a good few hours looking for a way not to pay that damned cash :)
    • PokerRoad
      PokerRoad
      Bronze
      is there some type of website like .....pokertableratings ...(which is great but only for bigger sites like ps & ft) is there any site like this for Pacific
    • PokerRoad
      PokerRoad
      Bronze
      BUMP (any ideas ....Anyone ?( ?(
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      PTR is not as near as accurate or useful as PT3, HEM or Elephant. Unfortunately you can't use Elephant on Pacific, but on the other side you have 60 days trial for PT3 and 30 for HEM and in three months you should easily earn enough money to afford software that is basically essential for online poker way up to limits most of us will never reach.
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Read again - you just want the overview of players, with ratings, earnings and similar, not a tracking program. Unfortunately I don't know any.
    • PokerRoad
      PokerRoad
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berkstajger
      Read again - you just want the overview of players, with ratings, earnings and similar, not a tracking program. Unfortunately I don't know any.

Yes Berk exactly....( I have pt3 but no good against all the players I havent tracked... Just need a general stat when I get a live one in HU- just to get an idea how bad they are)

There must be a website tracker -like sharkscope or tablerating that does cash games on pacific
    • PokerRoad
      PokerRoad
      Bronze
      Bump .... anyone got anything here ?(
    • buhhy
      buhhy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jmackenzie
      google idleminer.

It saves pacific poker hands into a format that can be used in programs such as holdemmanager + pokertracker3.

It's abit pricey though at $55 but well worth it if you plan a long stay there.

Also dont bother looking for any cheaper (cash only) alternatives I spent a good few hours looking for a way not to pay that damned cash :)
      You don't need Idleminer, Pacific can save hand histories by itself. PT3 5.2 and HEM 1.08+ can import those histories.