Tp Tk

• EdgarAronov
      EdgarAronov
      Bronze
      Hi. I have a quiestion.
      I am a winning HU player (1,4k profit only this month in NL30) but i have a question.
      how do I act with top pair top kicker. I mean, if the villain is decent I can make the decicion with some reads and fold or raise/call when its right to do so.
      but when I am against a loose/calling station/fish how should i react if lets say I get top pair top kicker with AK on the flop (pf raised of course) and when i make a c-bet he goes insta all in (100bb).
      like, what the hell... or lets say he reraises me with that "bet pot" button.
  • 2 replies
    • PokerRoad
      PokerRoad
      Bronze
      Hey dude ...hows it goin..(glad to here your still kickn ass ) :D

I think the general rule here in HU ..is never fold tptk unless you have a reason to ..so yes stack off there unless you have a good (and by good I mean great :s_biggrin: )reason not too.

Yes sometimes you will be getn it in against sets & two pair but so often you are gona be ahead against draws and stuff
      and have them in a world of pair if they have tpwk which their gona have alot :f_biggrin:

but HU 100bb deep its def a leak to not stack off with this hand imo

Also we have to do that sweat soon man.. tryed accepting friend invite and fuckin thing would not give me the option to accept.. I contacted support ?(

are you on skype
    • EdgarAronov
      EdgarAronov
      Bronze
      hi there. give me your skype ill add u