how is your bankroll?

• tipsytripsys
      tipsytripsys
      Bronze
      I would just like to know how everyone has fared with the $50 from PokerStrategy!? What's your bankroll look like now?? i would just like to get an idea of how im doing... ive had my money for a few days now and i must say ive enjoyed it so far ;)
  • 21 replies
    • Cru3LL7
      Cru3LL7
      Bronze
      You are lucky that you got a bonus, because after 3 days I still don't receive any money to my pp acc. :( :(
    • LMOJ
      LMOJ
      Bronze
      Well, I have been playing for 13 days. I'm about to clear the $100 bonus (less than 30 points left), and my current bankroll is of $95,43. Not bad :p .
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Congratulations LMOJ! Go go go! :D

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • tipsytripsys
      tipsytripsys
      Bronze
      well i have been as high as $400 now but currently sit a little over $200... and i have almost 2500 points.... when do you recieve this extra $100 bonus?
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      err what limits do you play ? fl or nl ?
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      Uh, are you playing at titan by any chance? Players at party get their bronze status here when they receive the money pretty much without exception and you're still "basic", so I thought you might be playing on another site. The bonus setup is different there.
    • tipsytripsys
      tipsytripsys
      Bronze
      maybe a mod could answer this? yes im on titan. And i think the transfer of information between titan and PS is delayed explaining my basic status.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      That is correct. Titan checks all users and so it takes 1 week before you get the money instewad of the usually 48h at Partypoker. I'm sorry that the tranfser can't be faster at the moment. :/
    • tipsytripsys
      tipsytripsys
      Bronze
      CiRith, I have money already!!! my status hasnt changed!!
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      HM that is weird. Did you already contact our support via ticket?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Tipsytripsys!

I talked to our support-team. You never got any money from us since your Titan account name is wrong. You have to enter the right name (TTR....) and then contact our support team.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • samjazzykins
      samjazzykins
      Bronze
      After just 5 hours on party, i have reached 124 dollars from 50. i kept startin with 13 dollars and doublin up, then goin back to 13.
    • tipsytripsys
      tipsytripsys
      Bronze
      thank you Puschkin81! i have sent a ticket with my correct information... i am unable to make the change in my profile although it says the username is wrong.
    • c4t0r
      c4t0r
      Bronze
      Unfortunately i still did not receive the $50 after 4 days :O however i got about $7 from my playmoney when i made a $25 investment (it was kinda weird, i didn't know it would be converted... i would have played more playmoney games ;) ) at moment i am at about $80 - no serious downswing so far, which kinda worries me... i hit the $100 bonus today(100 PP that is, right?), but i guess it'll take a few days until pokerstrategy updates my status ... as said: still waiting for the $50, but whats bugging me more is that I have no access to the strategy guide for silver level
    • samjazzykins
      samjazzykins
      Bronze
      50 dollars to 157 inside 8 hours, all from starting with around 13 dollars each time then doubling/trebling up. im gona take a break for a few days, clear my thoughts, would read some articles if i had silver ^-^. even though i've suffered 2 serious bad beats, i've trapped my opponents well to treble bankroll.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by c4t0r
      Unfortunately i still did not receive the $50 after 4 days :O however i got about $7 from my playmoney when i made a $25 investment (it was kinda weird, i didn't know it would be converted... i would have played more playmoney games ;) ) at moment i am at about $80 - no serious downswing so far, which kinda worries me... i hit the $100 bonus today(100 PP that is, right?), but i guess it'll take a few days until pokerstrategy updates my status ... as said: still waiting for the $50, but whats bugging me more is that I have no access to the strategy guide for silver level
      Sound like you are not registered with our bonus code because our 100$ bonus needs 800 PPs and not only 100.

Please contact our support to be sure. :)
    • c4t0r
      c4t0r
      Bronze
      i simply got the wrong figures then - wasnt sure about the 100 PP, i initially had forgotten the bonus code, thats a reason for the delay - but im pretty sure to be in the right bonus program now ;)
    • tipsytripsys
      tipsytripsys
      Bronze
      Puschkin81, i sent a ticket to support and they changed my profile information. Just awaiting the bonus now. thanks!
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      You are welcome! It shouldn't take too long.

Sorry for any inconvenience!
      Puschkin81