Iso Help with 50$ Q's

• Hyburnn
      Hyburnn
      Basic
      hey Guys! uhmm.. the 50$ thing you get, how does this work, i get 50$ for doing nothing? whats the catch? some one told me i need a certain amount of points or something?

Please Lmk <3 :f_love: :s_cool:

also, with the points system thing, um, how much pointsi need to do what.

Everest poker :O

No one can help?? :(
  • 3 replies
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hyburnn
      hey Guys! uhmm.. the 50$ thing you get, how does this work, i get 50$ for doing nothing? whats the catch? some one told me i need a certain amount of points or something?

Please Lmk <3 :f_love: :s_cool:

also, with the points system thing, um, how much pointsi need to do what.

Everest poker :O

No one can help?? :(
      You get $50 for passing the quiz, thats it.
    • Hyburnn
      Hyburnn
      Basic
      Really! sounds awesomme!

thanks~!
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Hyburnn & welcome to the community,

Yes, no catch. After proving that you have read and understood the strategy material by passing the quiz, PokerStrategy provide you with $50 starting capital absolutely free. They also provide a 2nd (matching bonus of either +$50 or +$100 depending on platform) and of course a lot more educational strategy material to help you develop your poker game further.

I will provide below a link to the PokerStrategy Business Model which explains in more detail how PokerStrategy can afford to invest all of this money in it's members and how it receives an income from it's partner sites:

Additionally, the following link provides you with all the information required to clear your starting capital and matching bonus at each respective platform, e.g. how many player points etc you need within what timescale:

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to shout, all of our members here are really friendly and keen to help fellow members.

Wishing you every success and enjoyment with your poker.

Best regards,

Bart