This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Still eligible for the deposit bonus?

• BurlacuCG
      BurlacuCG
      Bronze
      Hello guys I was just wondering if I recieved my second starting capital(50$) from PokerStrategy.com on Pacific Poker am I still eligible to recieve the 125% up to $475 Bonus offered by PokerStrategy.com? I didn't made any deposit on Pacific Poker and my account is linked with PokerStrategy.com

Thank you for your answers.

Good luck at the tables :spade:
  • 4 replies
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      I'm not sure, but found this on news page when I was searching for it last week:

$50+$100 are not enough? For all those for who think $50+$100 isn't enough, there is a first deposit bonus of up to $300. To do so, just create an 888.com Pacific Poker account as described. When making your first deposit be sure to use the Promotion Code pokerstrategy in order to receive a 75% up to $300 bonus.

Still, confirmation by admin would be nice
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Hi,

I got a second $50 on 888 and get no bonus (I have nothing to deposit myself as yet so missing out on that bonus also) and I also get no rakeback.

I did query this in the forum and was advised that as it was a 2nd $50 the RB and $100 bonus did not apply, but I would still be eligable for the First Deposit Bonus if I deposited myself.

Hope this helps.

Fagin
    • BurlacuCG
      BurlacuCG
      Bronze
      Any update on this? I talk to their suport now and they said that I am elibible for a First Deposit Bonus of 100% up to 400$ by using the code : GET10NOW.

Was anybody in this spot?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BurlacuCG
      Hello guys I was just wondering if I recieved my second starting capital(50$) from PokerStrategy.com on Pacific Poker am I still eligible to recieve the 125% up to $475 Bonus offered by PokerStrategy.com? I didn't made any deposit on Pacific Poker and my account is linked with PokerStrategy.com

Thank you for your answers.

Good luck at the tables :spade:
      Hi BurlacuCG,

As far as I know, the second starting capital is actually considered as a deposit.. let me check for you, give me a few minutes.

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly next time if you don't get a response quicker. I will still post here, but for the future just grab me on skype: ingrid.nagy.ps or send a PM.

Edit:

The 125% up to $475 Bonus is not available anymore but you'll receive the standard sign up bonus : 100% up to $400

Ingrid