Still eligible for the deposit bonus?

• BurlacuCG
      BurlacuCG
      Bronze
      Hello guys I was just wondering if I recieved my second starting capital(50$) from PokerStrategy.com on Pacific Poker am I still eligible to recieve the 125% up to $475 Bonus offered by PokerStrategy.com? I didn't made any deposit on Pacific Poker and my account is linked with PokerStrategy.com

Thank you for your answers.

Good luck at the tables :spade:
  • 4 replies
    • kennyxx
      kennyxx
      Bronze
      I'm not sure, but found this on news page when I was searching for it last week:

$50+$100 are not enough? For all those for who think $50+$100 isn't enough, there is a first deposit bonus of up to $300. To do so, just create an 888.com Pacific Poker account as described. When making your first deposit be sure to use the Promotion Code pokerstrategy in order to receive a 75% up to $300 bonus.

Still, confirmation by admin would be nice
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      Hi,

I got a second $50 on 888 and get no bonus (I have nothing to deposit myself as yet so missing out on that bonus also) and I also get no rakeback.

I did query this in the forum and was advised that as it was a 2nd $50 the RB and $100 bonus did not apply, but I would still be eligable for the First Deposit Bonus if I deposited myself.

Hope this helps.

Fagin
    • BurlacuCG
      BurlacuCG
      Bronze
      Any update on this? I talk to their suport now and they said that I am elibible for a First Deposit Bonus of 100% up to 400$ by using the code : GET10NOW.

Was anybody in this spot?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BurlacuCG
      Hello guys I was just wondering if I recieved my second starting capital(50$) from PokerStrategy.com on Pacific Poker am I still eligible to recieve the 125% up to $475 Bonus offered by PokerStrategy.com? I didn't made any deposit on Pacific Poker and my account is linked with PokerStrategy.com

Thank you for your answers.

Good luck at the tables :spade:
      Hi BurlacuCG,

As far as I know, the second starting capital is actually considered as a deposit.. let me check for you, give me a few minutes.

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly next time if you don't get a response quicker. I will still post here, but for the future just grab me on skype: ingrid.nagy.ps or send a PM.

Edit:

The 125% up to $475 Bonus is not available anymore but you'll receive the standard sign up bonus : 100% up to $400

Ingrid