Bonus

• moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      Hey, Im an old pokerstrategy user. havnt been active much because I stopped playing online. I was just wondering if im elligible for another bonus? maybe on another website? Iv poured alot of money into fulltilt, and I just cant get over the bad beats.

Cheers everybody.

Moody
  • 3 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello moodyuae,

Unfortunately every user is entitled to only 1 starting capital. Every so often there are promotions that will give out a second capital on specific platforms so please keep your eye on the news and your emails every so often. Alternatively you can use our Tell-a-Friend system to gain you extra money. Just follow the link i provided.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • velvetalex
      velvetalex
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kingdippy2008
      Hello moodyuae,

Unfortunately every user is entitled to only 1 starting capital. Every so often there are promotions that will give out a second capital on specific platforms so please keep your eye on the news and your emails every so often. Alternatively you can use our Tell-a-Friend system to gain you extra money. Just follow the link i provided.

-Jack
      Hi kingdippy2008,

I received 4 days ago an e-mail telling me that i am eligible for a second capital on full tilt poker. The only problem is i can't seem to find the field where i'm supposed to enter my fulltilt screen name. Can you help me?

Thank you
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by velvetalex
      Originally posted by kingdippy2008
      Hello moodyuae,

-Jack
      Hi kingdippy2008,

I received 4 days ago an e-mail telling me that i am eligible for a second capital on full tilt poker. The only problem is i can't seem to find the field where i'm supposed to enter my fulltilt screen name. Can you help me?

Thank you
      Hey there velvetalex,

Im not actually sure where you have to enter it, generally its just on your profile which can be found here --> http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/

After you entered your details go to the bottom and hit save data and hopefully it should work. If not then please contact support and explain the problem as well as providing your username.

-Jack