• alex4gnl
      Hi all! My name is Alex and I'm a new member of the PokerStrategy community. Today is my 18th birthday and I'm looking forward to starting my real money career through PS. I passed the quiz and I'm waiting for my starting capital. I hope to improve my game with your help, maybe get some coaching and, last but not least, increase my bankroll, although I have to say that I'm not interested in money that much. I want to have a solid game and after I succeed in doing that, the money will come. :D

I will try to keep you up to date with my progress.

Good luck everyone!
  • 2 replies
    • rzutc

Good luck and Happy Birthday. I'm a new player too and i'm waiting for my starting money. I have read all strategies articles and i hope i will play very soon. We must wait. Probabily there are a lot of new player who are waiting. See you on tables

Best regards,
    • kingdippy2008
      Hi rzutc,

Welcome in the community. We are here to help you the improve your skills in order to build a bankroll. I can recommend several things:
      1. Play according to the bankroll management. This is the most important point. I saw a lot of players going broke, because they didn't stick to it. ( for NL it's this one: BRM)
      2. Read all available articles.
      3. Stay active in the forum, which means: ask questions whenever you have some.
      4. Post in our hand analysis boards (Fixed-Limit / No-Limit / SNG)!
      5. Watch videos and visit coachings.

If you really do these things, you will be a winning player who climbs up the limits.

Good luck and best regards,