This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hello!

• alex4gnl
      alex4gnl
      Bronze
      Hi all! My name is Alex and I'm a new member of the PokerStrategy community. Today is my 18th birthday and I'm looking forward to starting my real money career through PS. I passed the quiz and I'm waiting for my starting capital. I hope to improve my game with your help, maybe get some coaching and, last but not least, increase my bankroll, although I have to say that I'm not interested in money that much. I want to have a solid game and after I succeed in doing that, the money will come. :D

I will try to keep you up to date with my progress.

Good luck everyone!
  • 2 replies
    • rzutc
      rzutc
      Bronze
      Hello,

Good luck and Happy Birthday. I'm a new player too and i'm waiting for my starting money. I have read all strategies articles and i hope i will play very soon. We must wait. Probabily there are a lot of new player who are waiting. See you on tables

Best regards,
      rzutc
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hi rzutc,

Welcome in the community. We are here to help you the improve your skills in order to build a bankroll. I can recommend several things:
      1. Play according to the bankroll management. This is the most important point. I saw a lot of players going broke, because they didn't stick to it. ( for NL it's this one: BRM)
      2. Read all available articles.
      3. Stay active in the forum, which means: ask questions whenever you have some.
      4. Post in our hand analysis boards (Fixed-Limit / No-Limit / SNG)!
      5. Watch videos and visit coachings.

If you really do these things, you will be a winning player who climbs up the limits.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack