About bonus code

• dryeris
      dryeris
      Bronze
      Hi! I have registered to PartyPoker before, but as I found that I can't earn money by not deposit nothing I didn't even started to play... just one game without real money...

So now I have passed quiz, but to get $50 to PartyPoker I have to write in bonus code.
      Is it possible? Or I have to chose another Poker room?
  • 6 replies
    • boyadzhiev
      boyadzhiev
      Bronze
      you have to change the room because you already have n account on partypoker. But don't worry, there are plenty of other good platforms
    • dryeris
      dryeris
      Bronze
      witch could you recommend... as I have read there are sometimes problems. Maybe I can just erase my account at PartyPoker... or if I could talk to PartyPoker to they manually change bonus as I haven't played there anyway.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dryeris
      witch could you recommend... as I have read there are sometimes problems. Maybe I can just erase my account at PartyPoker... or if I could talk to PartyPoker to they manually change bonus as I haven't played there anyway.
      Hi dryeris,

You could try contacting Partypoker's support team, but just bear in mind that poker platforms do not usually accept retracking of existing accounts and that their decision would be final/unchangable.

If they don't accept retracking your account, then PokerStrategy have arrangments with many other poker platforms including the 2x biggest... PokerStars and Full Tilt.
      All of PokerStrategy's partner platforms have been chosen due to the reliability/financial strength and user-friendliness. Members security is foremost in PokerStrategy's mind when chosing partner platforms.

Best regards,

Bart
    • dryeris
      dryeris
      Bronze
      Ok... they replayed... And said taht it's not possible, because I already have account. Maybe my English wasn't good enough to explain what I want, but now I will probably chose PokerStars

Thanks for response =)
    • zuzusergiu
      zuzusergiu
      Basic
      Hy,
      I've just made an account on pokerstrategy.com,passed the quiz,and i make an account on partypoker,and write down the bonus code.
      I have a question:I have to deposit money before i can get the 50$?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello zuzusergiu,

I answered you here --> 50$ Bonus question

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack