private coaching vs poker software

• steIIstuI
      Hello everyone!

I play SnG's and MTT's only.

I would like to buy license to a poker software or get a private coaching ( I'm sure I have lots of leaks).

For the software... I'm looking for something that can show me stats at the table, and to be able to make graphs, and to see ROI and all the other stuff.

Could you recommend one please ? I play at fulltilt at the 5$ BI.
  • 4 replies
    • PokerRoad
      POKERTRACKER3..... Try out the 60 day free trail its the best on the market.

Holdem manager is not bad either.

• vladd20
      for fixing leaks you can use holdem manager is much better than poker tracker 3,altough you dont need stats for 5 dollars sng is just basic icm....good post flop skills and by that i mean to protect your hand well and good reshoving skills...that s need for fancy play that isn't were the money comes can also try out sng wizard , you can play with opponent ranges and see if you re moves are plus ev or not....some minus ev pushing and that s all to beat the microsngs
    • tokyoaces
      Originally posted by vladd20
      for fixing leaks you can use holdem manager is much better than poker tracker 3
      Why do you think that when PT3 has better filtering and better report features?
    • lennonac
      they are both as good as each other anthough holdem manager is easier to use.
      You will need the software before you can get coaching as they will ask for it