Us

• Rathen
      Rathen
      Global
      Can't believe I spent several hours here only to find out that I waisted all that time. Why don't you put on the homepage that explains this crap very clearly so people don't waist 5+ hrs of there life here?
  • 4 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Rathen,

We appreciate your feedback, however it is clearly stated in the terms and conditions that you have to sign up to before taking the quiz that this is currently unavailable to U.S. residents.

The current legal restrictions are beyond PokerStrategy's control and it is hoped that they will be reviewed by the relevant authorities soon.

We wish you well with your poker and hope that we will be able to welcome you back sometime in the future.

Best regards,

Bart
    • pokerbandit22
      pokerbandit22
      Bronze
      why did i bother if you cant allow usa players? does this mean we cant play and of the buyins or freerolls as well? if this is the case ill see you all around sometime maybe. good luck to all that is allowed to play.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello pokerbandit22,

Yes you are correct, please do not participate in any PokerStrategy events.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • aceonetheriver
      aceonetheriver
      Bronze
      wtf man!! 5 hours ! i would say thx pokerstrartegy for all the informations..sure they are worth way more than 50$!!