Poker Tracker and SNGs

• vilap23
      vilap23
      Bronze
      Hi everyone!

I have recently downloaded PT3 trial version and I have a question regarding stats for sngs. Every time I start a sng, my HUD stats are based only on that tournament and not on every tournament I have played since the installation of PT3. So basically, my stats start from 0 with every tournament. Can I change that? Is it because I am using the trial version?

Thanks!
  • 7 replies
    • Janchiks97
      Janchiks97
      Bronze
      Thats because in each SnG you dont have the same opponents and you dont have stats for them, so PT3 starts to memorize their moves from 0. When youll play more hands, SnG youll get more info about your opponents and next time ull meet them at tables, you will get some stats ;)
    • vilap23
      vilap23
      Bronze
      Ty for the answer. I thought that if my stats (hero) starts from 0 hand in every sng, PT3 would do the same things for the other players stats.
    • steIIstuI
      steIIstuI
      Bronze
      how did you make your HUD work? I downloaded it also but HUD doesn't start and I did what I was supposed to do to make it run.

What exactly did you do ?
    • vilap23
      vilap23
      Bronze
      Sorry I don't think I can help you, im new to PT3 and I just followed the installation guide.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      PokerTracker 3 Documentation
    • MinerBoy
      MinerBoy
      Bronze
      It works like this. If you have a history against an opponent then their complete stats will show any time you play a SNG against them. For instance, if you have played against them over 300 hands in however many SNGs, the stats will be based on all those hands.

However, your own HUD for the particular SNG will be based only on the hands you have played in that particular SNG. I guess this is to give you an idea of how you have played this particular game, which in turn should give you an idea of how your opponents will view you. You can then base your game on how you think your table image is.

Of course, if someone else at the table is running the software and has played against you before then their HUD for you will be more comprehensive than your numbers for that particular game.

Hope this makes sense.

Cheers, MB.
    • DCLAC
      DCLAC
      Bronze
      I have the same problem.
      When I'm playing cash games the hud appear normally, but when I'm playing sng it doesn't appear.
      I already saw ever configurations, and everything looks like ok.
      I'm playing in Full Tilt.
      What I've to do??
      Thank you.