Old strategy sheet??

• willfox
      willfox
      Bronze
      its been a while since i've been here but i can't get used to the new strategy sheet for fixed limit .. has anyone got the old sheet?? i wanna use both until i get used to the new one ,,,, please help
  • 6 replies
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      I'm not sure what the old sheet is, but the latest Starting Hand Charts (SHC) are based on the equity your hand needs in order to be playable in any given position - whether open raising or in opened pots.

My suggestion, memorise the open raising charts as best you can and one of the other common charts (ie calling/raising v at least one raiser), then learn the others over time. If you are finding it tough, make sure you are playing only one table at a time, and add more tables as you get more proficient and comfortable.

Not much help with you question but the best idea IMO.

Best of luck. :f_cool:
    • willfox
      willfox
      Bronze
      Thanks for your help all the same :)

has anyone else got the old FL sheet?

CiRth??? old school
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi willfox,

the SHC changed a few times and I'm not sure which you mean. I only have the first one (the one included in the approx FR chart) which is heavily outdated.

Sorry that I can't help you here. :/
    • willfox
      willfox
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ciRith
      I only have the first one (the one included in the approx FR chart) which is heavily outdated.
      May I have that one ... I just wanna refresh myself from the old one ... I'm getting used to the new one .. but as you know old dog new tricks and all that ...

thanks CiRith
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      http://www.abload.de/img/shc3i6q8.png

That's the only one I found and I think there was a newer old one.

Maybe you can reduce the tables as long as you are not used to the new chart but if you are used to it you should be able to play more profitable.
    • willfox
      willfox
      Bronze
      Yes that one seem's to be older than the one I had ... not if I could only rem the symbols :) raise/raise ... raise 1 etc etc .... it'll come to me ?(

thank again