The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

MP: $113.28
      Hero (CO): $68.79
      BTN: $13.14
      SB: $50.00
      BB: $50.00
      UTG: $53.14

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is CO with J :diamond: J :club:
      UTG raises to $1, 1 fold, Hero raises to $3.50, 2 folds, BB calls $3, 1 fold

Flop: ($8.25) Q :diamond: 3 :heart: T :heart: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks

Turn: ($8.25) T :spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $4.50, BB calls $4.50

River: ($17.25) K :spade: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero checks

UTG is a fish playing 59/32/25 3bet just on 22 hands but everyone on the table know he is a poor player.
      BB is a semi-regular with 17/13/3 3bet over 130 hands at that time.
      I was playing pretty loose with stats of 35/30/14 and BB might have noticed that.

After his coldcall oop I put him on 99-JJ, AQ (maybe AK or QQ, but I guess he would have shoved it over my raise - not sure about that). I don't think he has AJ or worse Ace here.
      Flop is pretty bad for me cause TT hit, AQ hit, 99 is not paying me off and JJ is not that probable. If he happened to have QQ or is trapping with KK+ I'm in a poor shape as well. So I check it back.
      I actually like the turn as it makes a T less probable for my opponent and after he checks to me again I think he doesn't have a Q or better so I bet for value from 99 and lower pockets if he's ever holding it here and not to give a chance for AK to suck out on me.
      He calls it and river is very ugly so I don't see a reason to bet.
  • 4 replies
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      I don't understand why you don't c-bet here. BB's range is full of pocket pairs here, all of which will be folding on a flop like this. He can easily call pre-flop because the donk will often call, creating a multiway pot and a very profitable situation for him post flop.

I'd c-bet the flop & try to get to showdown if he calls.
    • radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      But I don't want him to fold his low pockets on the flop if he has them in his range.
    • Mstlc
      Mstlc
      Bronze
      Originally posted by radyan111
      But I don't want him to fold his low pockets on the flop if he has them in his range.
      I prefer to pick up the pot on the flop on these kind of boards. Pocket pairs aren't gonna pay you on later streets either most likely and in most cases you'll just get yourself into though spots by not c-betting here imo.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      check behind on that board is fine, since you likely don´t want to bet/shove your hand
      turn valuebet is fine and river check behind also
      well played