Party Bonus

• CaVali
      CaVali
      Bronze
      wtf man , i send a copy of my ID , and i resived a mail to send a copy of phone ,,,,,, ,, . I send a phone bill copy and today i resived another email from you , and now you want to call me .

WTF , just for 50 $
  • 9 replies
    • Cru3LL7
      Cru3LL7
      Bronze
      so?we all had at the same procedures.
    • CaVali
      CaVali
      Bronze
      some time ago , one of my friends just send the ID :(
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi CaVali!

There is no need to become impatient. We have to make sure that you dont use a fake account to get another $50. I talked to our support-team. You will get your money.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      Pretty standard pratice nowadays.

I signed up to Neteller and Littlewoods poker deposited about 400 pounds in both only for them to freeze my account within minutes and the only way to get them back is to pass their validation checks fax a copy of ID, bank statement with address etc.

With Neteller i just rang up my bank and stopped the transfer but as i actually wanted to play on littlewoods i had to go through the whole process including paying 2 quid at a copyshop just to fax 2 pages to malta.....joke.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      And now think about what would happen if someone hacks your account and all your money is gone because of no security checks. :)

Yes its a bit annoying but I can understand it and I feel safe if I see that my neteller account gets closed as soon as I deposit to a new pokersite.

I heared so much about account hacking but never about neteller. So I think your and my money is safe there and they do a great job. :)
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      Yea i dont mind it, I just prefer they ask you to verify first before you deposit. Instead of taking your money first just to earn the few extra days interest.

I wasnt even using neteller to deposit to a poker account i created an account then did a bank transfer to fund my neteller account.
    • CaVali
      CaVali
      Bronze
      i past the quiz 5 day's ago , but nothing , yesterday you don't call me .

What is the problem ? When i can get the 50 $ ?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      HI CaVali!

You gave us a wrong PartyPoker account. Please read your tickets and contact our support-team.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • CaVali
      CaVali
      Bronze
      now i see :D :D Ty very much