This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

elephant seating problem

• bluffalot123
      bluffalot123
      Bronze
      on party poker i have a set position i play in when i join table but when i change position of my hud options on one table it affects the other tables

could reli do with solution if u can understand the problem cos hard 2 explain... :)
  • 2 replies
    • cavitaro
      cavitaro
      Bronze
      Hello there, I play on Full Tilt too and I'm having the same problem. The HUD appears alright, but on the wrong seats. There's a gap, that is where im supposed to be, and from where the stats correspond to the right players.

I tried to solve it, but couldn't figure it out.

Does anywone know how to solve this?
    • milanojs
      milanojs
      Bronze
      Originally posted by cavitaro
      Hello there, I play on Full Tilt too and I'm having the same problem. The HUD appears alright, but on the wrong seats. There's a gap, that is where im supposed to be, and from where the stats correspond to the right players.

I tried to solve it, but couldn't figure it out.

Does anywone know how to solve this?
      Hello cavitaro.. u must uncheck the option that saids "execute actions for all tables" really dont know who it said really because i have on spanish well and thats work for me..after u uncheck click and set position...