Best site for FLSH low limits?

• Joshquan
      Joshquan
      Bronze
      Im currently playing at partypoker as thats where i got my starting capital but the traffic is poor and often the tables seem tight compared to other platforms (roughly based on %VPIP) , so which site would be best to move to for FLSH .50/1+ ?

I thinking the best would be either stars or full tilt, pros and cons of both?

any info appriciated :)
  • 12 replies
    • harleytopper
      harleytopper
      Bronze
      Pokerstars
    • emotv
      emotv
      Bronze
      come to Stars. I am still hanging out at those limit it is life line when loose upstages...
      FullTilt even Traffic is higher then other pokerrooms but so many tight players even for .5-1 limit. In Stars lots of Fishes but some sharks and bombs too..
    • funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      Fulltilt or Stars as rake is capped at sane level (for SH about 2.4BB/100).

Funktor
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Originally posted by emotv
      FullTilt even Traffic is higher then other pokerrooms but so many tight players even for .5-1 limit. In Stars lots of Fishes but some sharks and bombs too..
      A lot of tight players at FTP 0.5/1 comparing to Stars? Darn, Stars must be a promised land then... :f_love:
    • Joshquan
      Joshquan
      Bronze
      so the fishyness of stars overcomes rakeback at FTP? Also, do stars still have the 100% $600 FD bonus ?

does ipoker comeinto the equation at all?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi Joshquan,

here you find all the sites we have:

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/online-poker-rooms/

iPoker is pretty fishy too but the rake is vey high. If you have no PokerStars account yet I think that is one of the best choices you can make.
      I like PartyPoker more but I can't be tracked at PokerStars so with tracking I think I would prefer PokerStars as well (and even may play both sites next year).
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Berkstajger
      Originally posted by emotv
      A lot of tight players at FTP 0.5/1 comparing to Stars? Darn, Stars must be a promised land then... :f_love:
      And understatement of the year award goes to.... Berkstajger!!!

Assuming this is correct (and it confirms all I've heard): Stars > FTP > daylight.

Originally posted by Joshquan
      Also, do stars still have the 100% $600 FD bonus ?
      According to this, yes!

does ipoker comeinto the equation at all?
      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No. Not unless you enjoy sado masochism, in which case... not even then.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ciRith
      iPoker is pretty fishy too but the rake is vey high.
      Hmmm.. define fishy. Only two tables at $.25/$.50 SH with more than 40% players to the flop in peak times, and those with a waiting list of four 25/21/38/2.2 TAG regs on each?! :f_eek:

On Friday/Saturday nights (Western Euro time) you can find occassional good tables at $.50/$1 with two loose/passives and three other reg TAGs - this is the iPoker FL SH low limit promised land.

As an example, at the $.50/$1 SH tables Saturday night I had a great table in position on two loose passives (54/15/50/1.3 types) - easily the softest table on this limit at this peak fishing time Saturday - and repeatedly had my iso raises 3bet by one of the three reg TAGs sitting behind me. Relentless.

Ofc, these TAGs aren't leak proof and do make errors but they play mostly solid TAG style, and to honest, hard working (and horribly leaky) PS.com TAGs they make table selection a freaking nightmare!

STAY AWAY. Just one confused fish's opinion. :f_confused:
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Haha ok you got me. It was just what I heard. I have a Titanpoker account but play only at PartyPoker. ;)
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ciRith
      Haha ok you got me. It was just what I heard. I have a Titanpoker account but play only at PartyPoker. ;)
      I think 6 months ago it was true, but every TAG and his dog plays the low limits there now. :f_mad:
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      lol at Waiboy's posts... :D
    • funktor
      funktor
      Bronze
      Well... $2/4SH has 4BB/100 rake... so if you can beat it, be my guest... got 50% rakeback on iPoker and decided no to play there...