This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL50 KQo passive blind defence

• radyan111
      radyan111
      Bronze
      Party Poker $50 No Limit Hold'em - 5 players - View hand 396763
      The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History Converter

UTG: $50.00
      CO: $64.71
      BTN: $17.53
      SB: $67.43
      Hero (BB): $60.89

Pre Flop: ($0.75) Hero is BB with K :diamond: Q :spade:
      1 fold, CO raises to $1, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.50

Flop: ($2.25) T :diamond: 6 :spade: J :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.60, CO raises to $3.20, Hero calls $1.60

Turn: ($8.65) T :heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks

River: ($8.65) A :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $5.35, CO calls $5.35

Villain is 35/22/5 with 5AF over 46 hands.
      I get a good hand and good odds preflop so I decide to coldcall it.

On the flop I donk out cause the board is wet and I don't want to see a lot of turn cards as both my overcard and straight outs might not be clean. I get a minraise and the odds are probably good enough for a call, aren't they? Should I fold considering my outs not clean?

I don't really like the turn card, I haven't improved and I can see him on a T often. I'm check/folding here hoping he'll check it back and I can see a free river.

He does and I hit my straight. The flush completes as well, but it's still a value bet there, right?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      all you reasons are fine
      I´d still b/c flop, since you have enough outs to made hands, like Jx or QQ.
      And since it is only min-raise then you got enough odds to call and hit your hand on the turn
      I´d also valuebet river, since he´d call a lot worse hands than yours and only raising with flush or boat.