To move or not!? (ipoker vs fulltilt)

• andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      Hello, i want to ask you for some opinions regarding something i'm really confused.

I'm playing SnG's on MansionPoker and i am considering moving to Fulltilt for the 600$ bonus. Thing is i already have an account so i'll lose my status here on ps.com and i won't get rakeback.

More than that the structure of the SnG's there are quite different from iPoker's structure.

I already have accounts on other big sites like Pokerstars or PartyPoker and i tend to believe that if the room is smaller i won't get the sng's filled quickly enough.

What do you think?
  • 7 replies
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      I would only move if you got rakeback, if you cant get rakeback on FT go to stars.
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      You won't get 600$ bonus if you already have an account there?
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      As said above... without rakeback I think stars is your best option... it is bigger than FT and the structures are sort of similar (though I think stars uses Antes).
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      I don't wan't to promote another affiliate, but since you can't retrack your account to pokerstrategy I would suggest going to rakebackpros.com (of course only if you can't play with Pokerstrategy). I did this at fulltilt and they got me the rakeback even though I already had an account.

Try it!
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      Thank you arisko. I was thinking about joining bet365 but it's impossible to clear the bonus there.

Anyway, my main concern right now is if i will encounter big problems when switching the platform. I'm playing 10$SNG, going full throthle to 20$.

Are FullTilt players better at these stakes than iPoker? Is it a significant change because of the different way the blinds increase and 9-players tables? (i guess my question really is if moving can/will decrease/kill my ROI?).
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      Hey andreibalint, I could give you that information, could you add me on skype? My name is kevin.monsieur , always happy to see fellow FL players so perhaps we can learn a thing or two :)
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      Lol, you talk like you are blackmailing me... You misread, i play SNG's not FL.