THATS IT!! (time for a cashout)

• PokerRoad
      PokerRoad
      Bronze
      Hey- I just cleared my poker account ..
      Its not the end just a break from playing online & a change of direction

I think I did the right thing, as I was playing yesterday lost a stack & from then on I continued to tilt off 4 more stacks.
      Now I know a 5 stack downswing is not even a downswing.

I play HUNL
      I have been running really bad latley (not losing anything but having break even sessions with guys I normally be crushing totally due to varience running way below EV about 12 stack in last two weeks below.
      But Its when I start playing bad because of a downswing a tilting off stacks like I did yesterday, then I worry. ?(

And so lerning from experience...... :D
      Im so happy with myself now for making this decision as I feel once you start playing bad because of a bad run you simply MUST TAKE A BREAK

So I will spend the next month studying HU poker vids and inproving my live game

I will be back Jan 1st on my new account on PokerStars where I'm determined to hit the ground runing on 100/200nl Hu :s_biggrin:

I'm gona table select like a pro a crush those games.

It is on Jan 1st that I will start my HUNL poker blog on here too,so any interested in HU should check it out I'l try to keep it interesting and update very Regular.

I'm gona be doing live sweats & making videos so its gona be great I hope :f_confused: Anyone interested post here and I'll add you on Skype(HU PS or FT)

So have a good xmas & new year (win lots of money) and I'l see you all in the new year . :)
      Peace: PR
  • 1 reply