This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Loosing online.

• moodyuae
      moodyuae
      Bronze
      I think I know why I am never successful in online poker where as I am really successful playing in real life cash games.

I always play and build a reputation as a loose player, I raise with nothings, I bluff with nothings and occasionally I show my bluffs. People call me, and give me action. Im just good at switching gears and going from kinda loosey, to tight-solid.

But online, I build my reputation. People start calling me with mid and bottom pairs and hit full houses or trips or one card flush's or weird two pair.

Today I was playing a game, I was only in a couple hands and I showed a bluff with 3-5suited.

a few hands later. This guy raises, (doubles the blind). I call A-5 Off suit in dealer position, everyone else folds.

Flop comes 2-3-4, He raises 3$ i raise 9$, he calls. Turn comes 7. He pushes.

I think for a second, He couldn't be playing 5-6, I think a lil more, maybe he's slow playing a straight? I decide I cant let it go. He shows me 4-7, two pair.

And of course, River is a 7.

And whats even more, He says to me " sometimes straights are not enough. "

I think online cash games are not just for me. Grinding 6 games online for a couple hours, making nothings. Playing in life, Easy cash's above 600$.

Its a sick world, the full tilt world.
  • 1 reply