Titan Poker

• Gungunhana
      Gungunhana
      Bronze
      Are you planning to make the software available for Titan, and the other new partners?
      I mean Hand Grabem, Pocker Tracker, etc
      Otherwise you have no way of keeping our stats (other then buying the licence of course :D )
  • 18 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Gungunhana!

The IT is always working on our software and they are doing a great job. Just a little patience please. :D

But what do you mean with "keeping our stats"? PokerStrategy does not have any stats from you or any other player.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      Poker Tracker works just fine with titan, and you should get it with 2000 PSP like any site now.
    • Gungunhana
      Gungunhana
      Bronze
      Wrong word from me . I meant "we have no way of keeping our stats" Sorry :rolleyes: .

The 2000 PSP is that lifetime points?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Yes, 2000 Lifetime StrategyPoints!

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • lakotnik
      lakotnik
      Bronze
      Hello!

I have one question. How can I import my hands in Pocker Tracker, because my history file (C:\Poker\Titan Poker\History) on PC is empty.
      I am first time using PT so please help me.

Thanks,

bye
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Did you aktivate the option that Titanpoker shall save the handhistory files on your local disk?

Maybe you can check this under the Titan options. :)
    • lakotnik
      lakotnik
      Bronze
      This option is automatical set and i have marked this option on Titan options, but my History map is empty.

Any help?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hmm and at the Handhistorey folder there is no folder named by your login ID?

I think the online live support can help you. Just open it and ask them about the problem. :)
    • lakotnik
      lakotnik
      Bronze
      I have my ID file and ring, tournaments file in it, which are empty. I have contacted with online support and send screen shots right now on support.

I hope that they will solve that problem, i will post when i receive any feedback.

bye
    • lakotnik
      lakotnik
      Bronze
      After many emails I finally solve my problem. I had reinstall titan software and now my poker hands are saved in history file on my computer.

I hope that I wont have any more problems.

Anybody know where can I find some Titan skins?
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      http://www.pokerstrategy.org.uk/wbb_de/thread.php?threadid=134255

simply download them and unzip them into the Titanpoker folder and if it asked for an overwrite select "all"

thx @rayden5
    • lakotnik
      lakotnik
      Bronze
      Hello!

When is updating time for Pokerstrategy points on your main page? Is there any calculation betwen titan points and pokerstrategy points, because I dont find anywhere on titan how much rake I produce.

Thanks

PS: Thanks to ciRith for helping with skins!

bye
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi lakotnik!

Normally we update the StrategyPoints on Monday or Tuesday (depending on the lists). Concerning your second question: I will check it out. But I think at the moment you can only calculate the StrategyPoints which you collected on Titan Poker by the rake you produce.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi lakotnik,

in our german forum I found some userpost where they made a few estimation about the rake - Titanpoints ratio.

As a bronze member at Titan you get 2,5 Titanpoints per 1$ rake.
      As titanium/diamond its around 5 TPs for each dollar rake.

I can't guarantee that the values are correct but maybe it helps you at least a bit.
    • lakotnik
      lakotnik
      Bronze
      Thanks guys for helping me

ciRith this calculation must be incorrect, I think. Beacause if this is right I had produce 150$ rake. I think that 25 points for 1$ is much closer. My PO is showing me that i produce 13$ till now.

One question more. How is this with Tell-A-Friend promotion. I must have PP acount or titan is fine?

Thanks,

bye
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Oh I think I made an error while reading the german post. Could be that they meant the total rake at the table not divided by the number of players at the table. So at a FR table with 10 player your 25 TPs should be more accurate.

I'll ask Pushkin81 about our T-a-F programm if he doesn't answer it by himself. :)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi lakotnik!

If you want to get money from our TAF-program your Titan Poker account is fine. You don't need a PartyPoker account.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • Gungunhana
      Gungunhana
      Bronze
      Hello lakotnik,

There is a table at Titan VIPClub, which gives you the info you looking for, abuot Titan points vs $ rake.

http://www.titanpoker.com/fdb.html