cashout on fulltilt

• Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      have u guys encountered cashout or withdrawal problems from fulltilt?

i tried to cashout my winnings directly to my visa card, i also deposited money with my visa card aswell. the designated timeframe is 5 -10 business days and until now i have not received it yet. i tried to follow up with fulltilt and have not received any response yet.

i just want to know if any of you guys have experienced this problem also?
  • 7 replies
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      Get yourself a neteller account, I cash weekly, sometimes twice a week and usually its in my netteller account within a few hours, sometimes within the hour and rarely 8/12 hours.

Then i use the neteller cash card so basically usually its out of full tilt and into my hand within a few hours max
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      i dont have neteller since they wont accept people from my country. i do have a click2pay account but i tried to it out to my visa card since my click2pay card was not available at that time.
    • Cealin
      Cealin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hackett77
      Get yourself a neteller account, I cash weekly, sometimes twice a week and usually its in my netteller account within a few hours, sometimes within the hour and rarely 8/12 hours.

Then i use the neteller cash card so basically usually its out of full tilt and into my hand within a few hours max
      The first couple of times it also took like 1-8 hous for me.

But everytime I withdraw to Neteller now, the money arrives there instantly and so I can withdraw instantly with the ATM card also :) .
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      is there any other way to contact fulltilt? do they have a phone support? all i have been getting are runarounds from their customr support.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      emailing them is the best option.

Now that you mention it, I requested a cash out on sunday night and it still hasnt been authorised, which is kind of peculiar and happens for the first time ever.

Maybe there is some issue they are facing. Just email them if you can't at all wait.
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      ive actually been in contact with them for quite sometime now. its already been a month since my withdrawal was approved but still not credited to my account.

their customer service is crappy. i even had one e-mail replied to me with a different name. i dont know what their doing this time of the year but my money is nowhere to be found. should have just withdrawn it directly to my c2p account instead of the visa option.
    • Hackett77
      Hackett77
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Cealin
      Originally posted by Hackett77

The first couple of times it also took like 1-8 hous for me.

But everytime I withdraw to Neteller now, the money arrives there instantly and so I can withdraw instantly with the ATM card also :) .
      yeah they seemed to to have stepped it right up, now usually you just click and its there instantly, good stuff.