cashing out

• Majaee
      Majaee
      Bronze
      Hi guys, i got enough money to withdraw now and i was wondering if there will be any problems with this.
      Iv made deposits with my debit Visa electron card on my account and my sister's. Will pokerstars ask for my id card, how long does it take to cash out with debit card, please tell me. Thanks in advance
  • 8 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      hi Majaee;

you'll be asked to verify your account, what means you will have to send them scan of your valid ID (with photo) and both sides of your debit/credit card you used to make deposit/-s. This procedure takes usually few hours, only rarely more than 1 day. Once your account is verificated, it takes 2-4 business days between making withdrawal in cashier and recieving your funds to you card.

Good luck at the tables!
    • Majaee
      Majaee
      Bronze
      thanks for your reply, another thing id like to ask if i can change the account owner's name, because theres a typo in it , its Ralica and it should be Ralitsa, what do you think
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi Majaee,

For security reasons, you cannot edit your account holder's name. In case it is needed, you have to contact Stars' Support.

Regards,
      thunder
    • Majaee
      Majaee
      Bronze
      yes i noticed i cant change my name but would there be a problem if i ask the support, would they investigate something, can they close my account or can i lose my bankroll because of this ?
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Majaee,

I'm not sure how strict PokerStars are on this or "typos" but your best bet would be to contact PokerStars support. Those two names do not look to similar and if you look on a normal "qwerty" keyboard that typo doesn't look believable.

Goodluck with your situation, sorry I can't be much help.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • Moonwolf52000
      Moonwolf52000
      Bronze
      as Kyle said, your best bet is to contact support

if there's no typo in your last name too then it shouldn't be a problem, as long as you provide them with ID

Moonwolf
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      Just write in the email, that that's the name your friends and family call you and you almost never use your real name, so you weren't really thinking about it when you wrote it down.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      i never had to confirm anything when withdrawing from stars