[NL2-NL10] TT vs (maybe) Axs?

• Fonyman
      I thought he had Ax of hearts, is this correct? Is my play correct, I want as much value as possible. This guy really hated me I think.. I had been pushing him for a while. Think he was kind of fishy

Thank you :)

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:

Preflop: Hero is SB with T, T.
      MP3 raises to $0.35, CO calls $0.35, BU folds, Hero raises to $1.50, BB folds, MP3 calls $1.15, CO folds.

Flop: ($3.45) 5, 7, 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.00, MP3 calls $2.00.

Turn: ($7.45) 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $12.07, MP3 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $7.45.
  • 3 replies
    • gummybeared
      villains hand range can be a lot wider than Axhh. what is villains 3bet call %?

but yeah, range is a lot wider than Axhh.
    • buhhy
      When he does that, he can easily have any pair under TT, suited overcards. The more of a fish he is more likely he'll have a random heart flush draw. The less of a fish he is, the more likely you'll see floating overcards and random pocket pairs.
    • MaestroOfZerg

Betting is probably the easiest way to play the hand which means without reads it's often the best one too, they can always put you on overcards/flushdraws and call it off with a pocket pair. Whether overbetting or betting smaller looks more bluffy is dependent on the player.

If he's aggressive and his flop calling range is wide enough with draws/floats then check/shoving the turn can be better.

Hope it helps.