This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] TT vs (maybe) Axs?

• Fonyman
      Fonyman
      Bronze
      I thought he had Ax of hearts, is this correct? Is my play correct, I want as much value as possible. This guy really hated me I think.. I had been pushing him for a while. Think he was kind of fishy

Thank you :)

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $15.95
      CO:
      $14.69
      BU:
      $16.90
      SB(Hero):
      $15.57
      BB:
      $4.24

Preflop: Hero is SB with T, T.
      MP3 raises to $0.35, CO calls $0.35, BU folds, Hero raises to $1.50, BB folds, MP3 calls $1.15, CO folds.

Flop: ($3.45) 5, 7, 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $2.00, MP3 calls $2.00.

Turn: ($7.45) 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $12.07, MP3 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $7.45.
  • 3 replies
    • gummybeared
      gummybeared
      Bronze
      villains hand range can be a lot wider than Axhh. what is villains 3bet call %?

but yeah, range is a lot wider than Axhh.
    • buhhy
      buhhy
      Bronze
      When he does that, he can easily have any pair under TT, suited overcards. The more of a fish he is more likely he'll have a random heart flush draw. The less of a fish he is, the more likely you'll see floating overcards and random pocket pairs.
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Betting is probably the easiest way to play the hand which means without reads it's often the best one too, they can always put you on overcards/flushdraws and call it off with a pocket pair. Whether overbetting or betting smaller looks more bluffy is dependent on the player.

If he's aggressive and his flop calling range is wide enough with draws/floats then check/shoving the turn can be better.

Hope it helps.