[NL2-NL10] KK in aces board

• Katu1900
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)

Known players:

Preflop: Hero is UTG1 with K, K.
      UTG2 posts deadblind, UTG folds, Hero raises to $0.10, UTG2 calls $0.08, 7 folds.

Flop: ($0.23) Q, 4, A (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.18, UTG2 calls $0.18.

Cbet? C/F?

Turn: ($0.59) A (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.45, UTG2 calls $0.45.

Second Barrel here? C/C?

River: ($1.49) 7 (2 players)
      Hero:? Another barrel? C/C?,

i know, line of hand messed up, thats a huge leak that i have sometimes.
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg

Since he just posted utg i'm assuming he's totally unknown but bad, and since he's a halfstack it makes it kinda tricky.

I think you have to bet the flop tho we're probably folding if he shoves, checking to him will just give him the green light to do as he pleased and we'll end up guessing readless.

The turn makes it less likely he has Ax and again checking to him will lead to more guessing, which is bad especially since we often have the best hand. He can have Qx spades maybe broadways with a gutshot, i think we just have to bet again. Either like you did with the intention of calling a shove since we'll get insane odd and you never know when he'll go nuts with a draw just because he doesn't want to fold and he's almost out of money, or making $0.3 bet hoping to get called by all worse hands given the cheap price, with some room to find a fold.

River you're probably better off check/Calling since we already have invested a lot and Qx won't call again most likely, but busted draws might jam.

Hope it helps.