Scam

• 46 replies
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      I'm from Canada the company is located in Europe (I don't work for them is what im trying to say) and I got my $50. It's not a scam at all, they need your ID so that they don't get people getting multiple bankrolls.
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      I got my $50 and have a substantial bankroll without depositing a cent of my own money thanks to them.
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      TBH it's a biatch starting with only the 50$. Hard to work it up to a solid bankroll and if u start on a downswing ... well maybe ur better off not getting the money :s_love:
    • ironmask92
      ironmask92
      Bronze
      Yea, just got burned for $10 today. People keep re-raising me when i got top pair and then they show me they hit 2 pairs on turn, :(

Also made a questionable call with AK offsuit for $4 (the guy had rockets), shoot.... that was my fault, :(
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey folks,

I can assure you that we're not scamming anyone - the delay between passing the quiz and receiving the free $50 is often caused by ID checks. Please be patient and contact customer support via our website if you think there might be something wrong.

Thanks!
    • Jackalof
      Jackalof
      Bronze
      Of course they don't give you shit. They give a starting capital = way better then shit.

Regards.
    • Cealin
      Cealin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HyperAggresiveDonk
      This site is a fcuking scam.They dont give you shit.They will ask for your ID or something or the other but wont give you the 50.
      You definitely honor your nickname :s_biggrin:
    • dominictw
      dominictw
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I have a problem with the 50$ starting capital: After i passed the quiz, i chose Pokerstars, i have created an account, but for some reasons the money transfer was denied by Pokerstars. After that i have created an account on Full Tilt Poker, and now, pokerstrategy told me that the account i have created is not linked with PokerStrategy, even if i have followed the steps decribed by pokerstrategy staff.
      You should perhaps tell me:"Hey moron, we will not give you any money, so stop trying!"
    • andyb43
      andyb43
      Bronze
      :"Hey moron, we will not give you any money, so stop trying!"
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dominictw
      Hello,
      I have a problem with the 50$ starting capital: After i passed the quiz, i chose Pokerstars, i have created an account, but for some reasons the money transfer was denied by Pokerstars. After that i have created an account on Full Tilt Poker, and now, pokerstrategy told me that the account i have created is not linked with PokerStrategy, even if i have followed the steps decribed by pokerstrategy staff.
      You should perhaps tell me:"Hey moron, we will not give you any money, so stop trying!"
      Hi dominictw,

Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties, however if your account isn't fully tracked then it is impossible to provide the starting capital to that account and all of the other benefits that membership of PokerStrategy brings.

Unfortunately as duplicate/2nd accounts on poker platforms are not allowed, you will need to choose another different platform where you haven't played before.
      Please ensure that you follow the download instructions and enter PokerStrategy codes where stated to ensure that your next account is fully tracked.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      then deposit yourself, stupid donks. gtfo
    • dominictw
      dominictw
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hello,
      Hi dominictw,

Sorry to hear that you have been experiencing difficulties, however if your account isn't fully tracked then it is impossible to provide the starting capital to that account and all of the other benefits that membership of PokerStrategy brings.

Unfortunately as duplicate/2nd accounts on poker platforms are not allowed, you will need to choose another different platform where you haven't played before.
      Please ensure that you follow the download instructions and enter PokerStrategy codes where stated to ensure that your next account is fully tracked.

Bart

It is my first account, and please ask for information on Full Tilt Poker about it. They will provide all the information you need about my account. And by the way, the problem was not multiaccounting. It was that il cannot be linked with Pokerstrategy ... that's why I am pissed of, because i have followed all the instructions described by the staff.
      Thanks!
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      I've had two starting capitals. So go figure!!!! you cry scam. poor you. I say good marketing. I wish I'd bloody thought of it.
    • MrPaulsen
      MrPaulsen
      Bronze
      haha, nope.. This site is not a scam :)
    • Abhorrence
      Abhorrence
      Silver
      Nah its not a scam take it from me. I got my $50 2 working days after I submitted my I.D. Just make sure you follow the instructions carefully and exactly...
    • MrPavlos
      MrPavlos
      Global
      SCAMMMMMMMMMMMMM THEY GIVE NOTHING AND ASK FOR ID TOOOOO REPRESENT ITS U.... :f_confused:

and why would someone care about u?why would they need ur face?
      what scams do u know that happen with a picture?

can u try first thinking then talking?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hello,
      Hi dominictw,

Bart

It is my first account, and please ask for information on Full Tilt Poker about it. They will provide all the information you need about my account. And by the way, the problem was not multiaccounting. It was that il cannot be linked with Pokerstrategy ... that's why I am pissed of, because i have followed all the instructions described by the staff.
      Thanks!
      Hello dominictw,

If it is not linked then you will have mis typed or missed a step on the PokerStrategy instructions, otherwise it will be linked. If PokerStrategy says its not linked, then its not and there is not much you can do.

You can try contacting support@fulltiltpoker.com and ask them to retrack the account but this is becoming and ever decreasing happening.

If they choose not to retrack it, then your only option is to pick another site, however im sure that support are guiding you through this process.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • WHITEJACK640
      WHITEJACK640
      Bronze
      when asked for id you are asked to provide proof of address and d.o.b plus a photo id. i wasnt too sure if it was a scam or not so i covered my passport number and used a bank statement which i covered the sort code and account number. as i see it these are sensitive bits of information and prove neither my date of birth appearance or address. got a reply within minutes like they were sat on the keyboard saying my id was insufficient. this is a classic phishing scam and bigger fool anyone who gives that sensitive info. if something is too good to be true then it is. no such thing as a free meal let alone a feast. also you can only upload your id once, how many people get rejected and still lose the security of their identification. copied and pasted so if you remove it from here i will post it elsewhere
    • BigOVERBET
      BigOVERBET
      Bronze
      Be optimist. Not everything is a scam:)