50$ problem

• zeneil
      zeneil
      Bronze
      Hi,

So I recieved my free 50$. However, a friend of mine who has been playing poker at fulltilt for a long time told me to get an account with rakeback to get more profit, so I obliged. Afterwards I tried to transfer the funds from my 1st account (the one with the free 50$) to my 2nd account (with rakeback) but the transfer request got denied. After that I can no longer login to my 1st account, I already tried the "forgot my password" option but the temporary password that I get doesn't work as well. I already emailed support at fulltilt but they haven't replied and its been 2 days already. Anyone know how to fix this?
  • 7 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi zeneil,

I'm assuming that you opened a second cash account on fulltilt in order to receive more rakeback via an illegal affiliate. Is that the case?

If so, I'm sad to say that it's very likely your account has been closed, as opening multiple accounts is not permitted on most poker rooms.

Hadi
    • zeneil
      zeneil
      Bronze
      I'm pretty sure it's not an illegal affiliate. The site is XXX Edited by EagleStar88 - Please do not advertise other affiliates as against the board rules. Many thanks. If my account was really closed, is there a way for me to get the free 50$ for another site?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi zeneil,

Irrespective of who you went through, Full Tilt, like all poker platforms do not allow the opening of 2nd accounts.

Please contact Full Tilt Support team and explain what happened and ask for them to merge your accounts (before they find out anyway and ban/block both your accounts and possibly withhold all your bankroll).

They will more than likely close your 2nd account and leave your original one (transferring any funds to the original), but you can ask them about the possibility of rakeback on your account.

At the end of the day, it is entirely up to Full Tilt whether they grant you rakeback or not, however by going against their Terms & Conditions you are risking a life ban and confiscation of bankrolls, so it just isn't worth it.

Being totally unfront and honest with Full Tilt support now would be looked on more favourably and avoid future trouble.

Best regards,

Bart

Edit: Sorry, just re-read your question - Yes you will need to choose a new platform, somewhere you have never played on before, and yes you will then be able to receive the $50 starting capital on that new platform.
    • zeneil
      zeneil
      Bronze
      Oh wow didn't know I could get into so much trouble for that. Guess ill just have to play on other poker sites.

As for the other poker site, do I have to send another verification picture? Or I just register in the other sites and wait for the 50$?

Edit: I just tried to get the free 50$ for another poker site but I cant seem to type the username I registered in the window where I'm suppose to type it (there is a lock icon). What am I suppose to do?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by zeneil
      Oh wow didn't know I could get into so much trouble for that. Guess ill just have to play on other poker sites.

As for the other poker site, do I have to send another verification picture? Or I just register in the other sites and wait for the 50$?

As long as you've passed the PokerStrategy ID verification you shouldn't have to go through this again, it is only requested once.

It is possible that the poker platform will also ask for ID documentation, but not usually when you join, more likely they will request this when you make your first withdrawal.

Once you've downloaded the new platform software and signed up (don't forget the PokerStrategy code), don't forget to update your Profile Settings page and notify customer support by writing a ticket, links follow:

Any problems just shout, we're all very friendly here ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • zeneil
      zeneil
      Bronze
      EagleStar88 I need your help! I just got this message from my help ticket,

"Marcus,
      02.12.09 21:05: Dear zeneil,

As soon as the starting capital is transfered it is not possible for us to transfer it to another poker room.

Best regards,
      Marcus"

What am I suppose to do?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello zeneil,

Unfortunately if the capital has been sent then you cannot change rooms. Give them another ticket, fully explaining the problem step by step and you might have a chance.

If they cant change it then I would advise that you contact Full Tilt Poker support about the issue at support@fulltiltpoker.com . They may close your newly created account and transfer your funds to the old one, however this would mean that you will not earn strategy points, and not receive rakeback.

Apart from this there is nothing else you can do.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack