13 days now, and STILL no $50!!!!

• SoulStorm69
      SoulStorm69
      Basic
      I see a lot of people are having problems with pokerstrategies "bonus" for passing the quiz.

I have been waiting patiently for THIRTEEN days now, and still nothing. Not even so much as an email notifying me of any problem that might be causing it to take so long.

"customer support" is no help either, as they do not even bother replying to emails.

Is there someone here who can sort this out? I passed the quiz, now I deserve what was promised to me.
  • 7 replies
    • Mrt1989
      Mrt1989
      Bronze
      Same problem here , no sign of money :(
    • SoulStorm69
      SoulStorm69
      Basic
      Originally posted by Mrt1989
      Same problem here , no sign of money :(
      The most rediculous thing about it is that "customer support" offers no support whatsoever. They do not even bother replying.
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Hey guys,

Have you tried contacting support through the ticket system on the site?
      Your find it here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/support

Also check your mail and junk mail folder for mails from PS requesting ID proof. I hope you get things sorted out.

And remember, that after completing the quiz and signing up for a poker platform you must come back here and enter the pokername you chose. You do that here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/

GL to both of you.

/Kimber88
    • aclemmett1
      aclemmett1
      Bronze
      they say they have been 'checking' my I.D for a week now...
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

Please be patient a little longer. Due to incredible success of PokerStrategy, the customer support team have been inundated with applications recently but will get through those queued up as soon as they can.

You can help by ensuring that you have filled out all of the personal details on your Profile Settings page (including your player user name on your chosen poker platform) and forwarded all the ID documentation requested.

As Kimber88 also mentioned, please keep an eye on your emails and support tickets in case support try to contact you to confirm any details.

Best regards,

Bart
    • dominictw
      dominictw
      Bronze
      Hello,
      I have a problem with the 50$ starting capital: After i passed the quiz, i chose Pokerstars, i have created an account, but for some reasons the money transfer was denied by Pokerstars. After that i have created an account on Full Tilt Poker, and now, pokerstrategy told me that the account i have created is not linked with PokerStrategy, even if i have followed the steps decribed by pokerstrategy staff.
      You should perhaps tell me:"Hey moron, we will not give you any money, so stop trying!"
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dominictw
      Hello,
      I have a problem with the 50$ starting capital: After i passed the quiz, i chose Pokerstars, i have created an account, but for some reasons the money transfer was denied by Pokerstars. After that i have created an account on Full Tilt Poker, and now, pokerstrategy told me that the account i have created is not linked with PokerStrategy, even if i have followed the steps decribed by pokerstrategy staff.
      You should perhaps tell me:"Hey moron, we will not give you any money, so stop trying!"
      Hi dominictw,

I've already provided you with a response under your other thread. There's no need to make duplicate posts to get your point across.

Best regards,

Bart