This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AQo NL50

• taifoon
      taifoon
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $8,75
      BU:
      $9,25

0,25/0,5 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q:diamond: , A:club:
      5 folds, BU raises to $9,25 (All-In), Hero calls $8,50 (All-In), BB folds, BU gets uncalled bet back.

Flop: ($18,00) Q:heart: , 7:club: , A:diamond:
      Turn: ($18,00) 2:club:
      River: ($18,00) Q:spade: (2 players)

Final Pot: $18,00

His Open late 14%, so from gold section resteels it is almos AJo+, right? And his push vs 0 limps, just show more bluff then bet for value, right?
  • 2 replies
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      I'm not sure why he'd push directly here, it seems like a sklansky, even though he's still got a 19bb stack. So I'd expect is range to be quite loose and definitely call my AQ. Make a note on what he's pushing with.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hi,

If it is a sklansky hand then you have to note that down that he is capable of doing that

But I snapcall this with AQo in a BTN vs Blinds situation. Sometimes you see a monster but I do think shortstackers dont balance here and just raise monsters normally and shove craphandslike

- Gerv