Full Tilt Poker

• jxb1977
      jxb1977
      Bronze
      Hi everyone i started playing on FTP today and elephant is importing my hands ok but its not showing any player stats. Can anyone help me with this?? I was playing on Titan and everything was working fine.
  • 5 replies
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Good morning,

What kind of game are you playing? SnG, Fixed Limit, No Limit?

Thanks
      Michael
    • jxb1977
      jxb1977
      Bronze
      Hi Michael i'm playing NL25 FR. I don't have a full elephant licence yet could this be the problem??
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Hi,

You should see at least the played hands in the hands overview. You will get no HUD when the trial period is over but until then the HUD should appear.

Which Elephant version are you using? There was a problem with Full Tilt tables where Ante has to be payed but that is done with the 70s beta version (See http://elephant.pokerstrategy.com/)

Ciao
      Michael
    • iMilk
      iMilk
      Bronze
      @ MichaelWagner42

I think we are quite a few people who has this problem. I have the license, and Elephant does import my hands but the HUD doesn't appear.
      everything is ok but no hud? <- another thread with the problem.
    • MichaelWagner42
      MichaelWagner42
      Bronze
      Hi again,

There are two possible known issues preventing you from seeing the HUD:
      1. The hands are not imported.
      Although it may seem so the Elephant does not import the hands. The Elephant does not show a message saying "Your import has failed" when the hand import failed; It just increases the error counter displayed in the field named "Error".
      This is likely to be overseen by the user.

2. The heros name is not existing in the portal settings: Hands will only be loaded for configured heros and therefore the hud will only be filled with useful data when the hero is configured.

Also the HUD only appears after some hands have been played (default is 10) so you have to wait a little :)
      This value can be changed in the HUD settings.

Ciao
      Michael