New Pro

• TedSchlegel
      Hey, how are you guys doing? I entered the pokerstrategy site three weeks ago and applied the knowledge from the sit n go articles to my own strategy and with the use of effective bankroll management, I am now winning low limit sit n goes on a consistent basis. I think this is a great community and look forward to learning more from it.
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi Ted & welcome to the community.

Good to know that the strategy material is already working for you, thanks for your kind words.

We have lots more strategy material, guides, free live coaching sessions, strategy videos and sample hands forums etc. They all help you to develop your game and to give you the best possible chance of playing profitable poker.
      Take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here.

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

All in all, I think you will like it here and we all wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker. Look forward to seeing you active within the forums in due course.

Good luck & best regards,