50 dollar bonus on Full Tilt

• ThePikey
      ThePikey
      Bronze
      Hi All.

Maybe I have misunderstood this... But I thought that you received a 50 dollar bonus, in addtion to the 50 dollar starting capital, when creating an account through Poker Strategy, using the PS150 code.

Is this right...? if so, does anyone have an idea as to why they don't show up in the "bonus account" at the cashier.

I have cleared 183 FT points so far...

P.S. Thanks for a great site. I have been playing by the SSS for the last couple of days and it has been very interesting.

Best regards.
      The Pikey.
  • 18 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi ThePikey,

Yes that is correct. As well as receiving the $50 starting capital, you would also received a matched "first deposit bonus" of $50 (the PokerStrategy starting capital counting as your first deposit).

The 2nd $50 is usually shown within the Full Tilt lobby>Cashier>Bonus account screen. It does sometimes take a day or so to be allocated though.

If still not received by tomorrow, suggest you contact Full Tilt's support team to check.

Best regards,

Bart
    • ThePikey
      ThePikey
      Bronze
      Ok I will contact them tomorrow if they haven't arived.

Thanks for the reply.

Best regards.
    • Abhorrence
      Abhorrence
      Silver
      This has happened to me too as well, but it's been a full week already. I'll email support right after I post this.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Thx guys.

If one of you could post the outcome in this thread, it might help other members or help us moderators to help guide others.

Many thanks and let us know if you run into any problems.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Abhorrence
      Abhorrence
      Silver
      Hello X,

Thank you for your inquiry about your 100% initial deposit bonus.

Unfortunately Pokerstrategy deposits made in your behalf don't count towards the 100% initial deposit bonus.

All players receive a 100% matching bonus up to $600 on their first deposit to Full Tilt Poker. However, please note this is not an instant match bonus. For your bonus money to accrue, you must earn a certain number of Full Tilt Points (FTPs). You can find out more information on earning your bonus here: http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/deposit-bonus-details.php

Basically, for every dollar raked from a pot that you are dealt cards for (you don't have to win the pot), you'll earn $0.06 towards your bonus. You can earn up to $18 per hundred hands playing in the cash games.

For every dollar of rake that you pay in a tournament or Sit & Go, you'll earn 7 FTPs, or $0.42 towards your bonus. For example, a $50+5 tournament will earn you $2.10 towards your deposit bonus.

You have 120 days to earn the entire deposit bonus. Click on "Bonus Account" in the "Cashier" window to view information on any of your pending bonuses. You'll note that the bonus is released incrementally and the activated and expiration dates are displayed.

You do not need a code to take advantage of our initial 100% deposit bonus. The bonus amount will be automatically credited to your Bonus Account where it will be held and released to your cash account in increments of 10% or $20, whichever is less.

So if you make a deposit of $100, your bonus will be released with each $10 you earn. If you make a deposit of $200 or more, your bonus will be released with each $20 you earn. Also, please note that funding your account via player to player transfers or redeemed Gift Certificates will not activate your deposit bonus.

If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know, and good luck on the tables!

Regards,

Paulo

Full Tilt Poker Support

- - -

This was the reply I received. So I guess that means no bonus? Because like I said, its been 5 working days (7 non-working) since I got my starting capital.
    • winrys
      winrys
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have also recently received my $50 starting capital from Full Tilt but did not notice any deposit bonuses in either the "Cashier>Bonus Account" window or the "Request - Check my Bonus Offers" tab.

Could a moderator or customer support representative from PokerStrategy please provide any details or confirmation on this issue?

Hope to hear from you guys soon. Thanks!!
    • barlascagdas
      barlascagdas
      Bronze
      I have the same problem:(

I can't see any bonus on my bonus account..
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

I'll mention this to the Community Managers and see what is happening. I'm not aware of the rules being changed at all, but Full Tilt do seem to have changed their stance.

Give me a couple of days and I'll then let you know whats going on and whether we can do anything to fix it ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,

Yes apparantely the terms surrounding the Full Tilt starting capital have changed, however the situation can actually be used to your advantage. Here's the situation:

Previously:
      PS150 provided you with $50 starting capital and a $50 first deposit matching bonus (your first deposit being the PokerStrategy $50).
      Having provided you with a matching $50, Full Tilt didn't usually provide you with any further matching bonus when depositing your own funds.

New Rule:
      PS150 will provide you with the $50 starting capital, but no inital bonus.
      You will however receive 100% matching of your own first deposit up to a maximum bonus of $600.

In addition to this, you will of course still continue to receive the other benefits including:
      * Rakeback (through PokerStrategy)
      * IronMan VIP promotion
      * Mid Year/End Year IronMan bonuses
      * Ad hoc Take2/other bonuses
      etc.

I will update the guides and forum threads over the next couple of days to reflect this change.

Best regards,

Bart
    • ThePikey
      ThePikey
      Bronze
      Ok... thx for checking...
    • winrys
      winrys
      Bronze
      Okay thanks for the quick reply!

Just wanted to check one more thing. I read the PokerStrategy website and it mentioned that I am required to make a deposit if not the account will not be tracked to PokerStrategy.com and I will not be able to receive rakeback and PS points. This is in Point 9 of http://www.pokerstrategy.com/full-tilt-poker/download

With regards to the above point, will I start to receive rakeback and PokerStrategy points automatically once i clear the required FT points for my $50 starting capital? Or am i required to further deposit my own money into FullTilt in order to be eligible for that? In other words, does the $50 starting capital count as a deposit into my FT account with regards to the earning of rakeback and PS points?

Thanks again for your help.
    • szocs77
      szocs77
      Bronze
      yes i have the same question if i play with the starting capital and i play well do i get rakeback'd .
      or we need to meet some requirement first.
      regards
    • ThePikey
      ThePikey
      Bronze
      If you signed up to Full Tilt through Poker strategy using the PS150 code, you get the rakeback no matter how well you play.
    • coma2black
      coma2black
      Bronze
      Hello!

I have the same problem... registered with PS code and got the starting capital but no 100$ bonus ?(
    • PidKoker
      PidKoker
      Global
      Maybe this could help, you go to requests tab and click on check my bonus offer...
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by coma2black
      Hello!

I have the same problem... registered with PS code and got the starting capital but no 100$ bonus ?(
      Please see my post above, the rule used to be $50+50, now its $50+100% (up to $600) of your own first deposit.

@ winrys, Full Tilt have a requirement that a deposit must be made within 120 days to retain rakeback, however please note that the PokerStrategy $50 starting capital is treated as a deposit and so you will retain rakeback.

Best regards,

Bart
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      So if I received the 50+50 bonus, if I deposit I won't also get the 100% match bonus as well will I?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by THeGaME23
      So if I received the 50+50 bonus, if I deposit I won't also get the 100% match bonus as well will I?
      Hi THeGaME23,

It's not guaranteed no, I know of members who did and others who didn't receive an additional (own) deposit matching, I was one of those refused it.

It doesn't hurt sending an email off to Full Tilt Support however and asking, will only take a couple of mins and the worse that happens is they refuse!

Good luck buddy,

Bart