Well Its Official I Suck

• hopetowin
      hopetowin
      Bronze
      it is official i suck, i only have 78 poker points n im down to $6. I followed your strategy and i lost. A guy i was talkin to on one of the tables told me that the reason ppl call my bets and chase is cause most of them have a couple of hundred dollars and dont care about losin 3-5 bucks on the little tables so they chase and make a game out of it. I pray i can make a lil back with the $6 dollars i have left but i doubt i will make the 800 points needed so if this is my last post its been fun ppl. Hope u all have better luck then i did.
  • 2 replies
    • Gaichuke
      Gaichuke
      Bronze
      What's your game?

Limit or No limit?

And if you're playing in tables where people have stacks of several hundreds, just how big stakes are you playing with???
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      I'm sorry to hear that hopetowin. :/
      A bad streek of cards is alway very frustrating and shrinks the BR too.

The people who call even if they should fold are the people you want to call your raises and allin. They are the people you make the money from.
      Of coursethis fact increases the variance very much and with bad luck the money is faster gone than you are able to reload.

This and the fact that you are a beginner who makes mistakes (everyone makes them) could be the reason why you only have 6$ left.

I would recommend that you look trough your hand and post the ones where you think you made wrong decisions.
      Maybe you stop playing for a few days to reread some of the stragy articles and after that you start playing again at one table. (With only one table you have much time to observe the people and so you see how they play.)

Good luck. :)

@ Gaichuke: I gues he's is playing NL SSS.