ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $26,83

0,1/0,2 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:club: , 9:diamond:
      CO folds, BU raises to $0,60, Hero raises to $2,00, BB folds, BU calls $1,40.

Flop: ($4,20) 6:spade: , K:club: , 6:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3,05, BU raises to $6,10, Hero raises to $24,83 (All-In), BU raises to $18,60 (All-In).

Turn: ($47,63) K:spade:
      River: ($47,63) 3:diamond: (1 players)

Final Pot: $47,63

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows two pairs, kings and sixes (Ac 9d)
      BU shows two pairs, kings and sixes (Tc 9c)

Hero wins with two pairs, kings and sixes (Ac 9d)

Actually.. this is super wierd, super marginal..
      Why i did it ? well ..this player was calling my 3bets way to often.. and on boards like this he usualy minraised.. I got really fed up of that and since I was repping the AK, i thought that i might make him fold even KQkinda hand with the shove since I usually just let him take the pot down.. So I hoped my agression to which he wasnt used to would push him out..
      Super bad?
  • 1 reply
    • maya1984
      maya1984
      Bronze
      It's bad since:

- He isn't folding better hands, especially not KQ! There is not a low change that he will decide to go broke with a PP.

- He will fold the majority of the worser hands. In this rare case he called with a worser hand which is almost filliping with you anyway.

If he calls light to 3bets tighten up your 3betting range and call his open raises with the low part of your preflop range then use your position to take the pots from him.

good luck.