money movings:)

• Dawnfall26
      Dawnfall26
      Black
      Hi!

I wonder how to be able to extend the limits of depositing/withdrawing since once you start to play higher limits 10k limit in 3months is pretty low?

Btw Im from Slovenia and I dont know how to validate my bank account since NLB(my bank) is not making international transactions(at least I think so)... any advice on that?
  • 9 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Hi dawnfall;

the easiest way is probably making new bank account ;) I'm serious - i did the same here, because the account I had (new bank on the market) didn't international transfers. How much will it cost you? 0-3€? you can close it once your account is verified...
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dawnfall26
      Hi!

I wonder how to be able to extend the limits of depositing/withdrawing since once you start to play higher limits 10k limit in 3months is pretty low?

Btw Im from Slovenia and I dont know how to validate my bank account since NLB(my bank) is not making international transactions(at least I think so)... any advice on that?
      1. If you "fill" that 10k in 3 months, you can apply for VIP account. No more limit then :)
      2. I have and old NLB account (Prvi račun) and there was no problem for depositing money on my MB account (and verifying it).
    • Dawnfall26
      Dawnfall26
      Black
      And how did you manage to deposit?!? I have ''studentski racun'' which the same thing.
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dawnfall26
      And how did you manage to deposit?!? I have ''studentski racun'' which the same thing.
      I printed out MB infos. Went to the bank. Put that piece of a paper in front of the lady's nose and that's it :)
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Woot? NLB without international transactions? I find this very hard to believe... did you even ask them?

I used ProKLIK for business account and with SEPA the money was in England/Austria/Germany... in 1-2 day. Afaik you can also wire the money through SEPA as a non-business client.

And I feel kinda stupid writting about Slovenian things in English... :D

For depositing MB has an account at Slovenian Unicredit, so just a normal BN01 transaction...
    • ZeloSlb
      ZeloSlb
      Gold
      so you can make the first deposit with študentski račun? what's the minimum deposit? what currency should i use? (slovenia)
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi ZeloSlb,

If you can do a bank transfer then you should be able to use študentski račun as well.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • ZeloSlb
      ZeloSlb
      Gold
      hey

i need 2 make a small deposit 2 verify the mb account? is 5 eu enough? and what currency should i use? i live in eu. my current BR is on PP and also in eur, i will only transfer the money 2 another pokersite. im also not planning on withdrawing any money anytime soon.

So ya, currency? eu, usd??
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi,

If you want to increase your limit you need to deposit a small amount.

I recommend that you have the same currency on Moneybooker like on your main poker accounts.

You should deposit the amount, which is at least the minimum deposit amount on your poker room. Otherwise you have money on MB but can't transfer it to the room.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes