something is wrong?

• pokerblomm88
      pokerblomm88
      Bronze
      I signed up to get free cash to Titan Poker but I have been waiting more than a week now to do the quiz!! I just get this message all the time:
      error Languageitem key "quiz_error_tracker" not found.

I have pm the support and they say its something with titan poker but now Ive been waiting for more than 1 week...
      Please help me!
  • 12 replies
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Pokerblomm88!

Please write another ticket to our support and explain in detail what happens every time you try the quiz. The only thing I can imagine is that you didnt complete your registration.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • gabrieldain
      gabrieldain
      Bronze
      I had this problem, too. It had since been resolved.
      Apparently it is caused by a bug in the software run in the server. It is somehow connected to the "Preferred Pokerroom" setting in the profile. Try pressing the "save" button in the profile (without changing anything) and then going back to the quiz. You might have to select PartyPoker as a preferred Pokerroom and send a ticket for it to be changed manually.
      This is might have just worked for me, though. You'll have to check with the IT people for a final answer.
    • jblomgren321
      jblomgren321
      Bronze
      Now I dont get that message any more... now I got a message that tells me that I dont have any account on partypoker but I choose titan poker!
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Jblomgren321!

Please write a ticket to our support team!

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • CloudsOfHope
      CloudsOfHope
      Bronze
      Hi,

I did the quize but received a ticket that my pp account was wrong. I can't change it in my profile. I send a reply 2 days ago but still have not heard anything. Can someone change my pp account in my profile please.
    • Stained
      Stained
      Global
      Any news on my account puschkin?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Guys!

Sorry for the inconvenience! I will ask our support-team tomorrow!

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • c4t0r
      c4t0r
      Bronze
      Hi,

I'm pretty much in the same situation as CloudsOfHope - passed the quizz, got a ticket telling me i forgot to sign up for the bonus with my account, then changed the account and got a ticket that i cannot play with a french account, i replied that i actually play realmoney games already with that account - its a german account.

so far (last communication is 2 days ago) no further reply/anything and still waiting for the money :(

Im think that it may actually be under way, but its annoying to not know and not get any news
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi guys! Let me explain the following to you. That's what we hear from some people when it takes some time to transfer the money, change accounts, answer your tickets or anything else:

Originally posted by SexTeacher
      hello again.

you said that I get my money that very day 2 days agoo.. but stilll didn't received itt :( .. are there any problems or what??

thanks in advancee

glenn
      Originally posted by Stained2
      ye me neither, this is a scam
      Stained did not only registered once at PokerStrategy, but 8 times! And with every account he tried to get money from us. Because of these people we have to make ID-Checks and phone calls. That's why it sometimes takes so long until you get your money or an answer to your ticket. We would like to fasten the process, but because of cheaters like Stained, PokerStrategy needs a security system which costs a lot of time.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • c4t0r
      c4t0r
      Bronze
      Ok. Let me get that straight: I'm not here for that $50 - at least thats not my principal motivation. What really brought me to PokerStrategy is the StrategyGuide:

A few years ago I was a quite good player at an RTS game (top ten ladder place) and - even if that might sound like laughable heresy to pro poker players - i know what a good strategy looks like. Clearly we're talkin about totally different games here, but still nothing is more practical than good theory - the SSS as in the StrategyGuide seems to be very precisely and thoughtfully written, and is presented in a way that even a newbie like me is able to get the idea.

I want to read more of of that stuff, and whats truly bugging me is that i still have a basic status although i already have the 100 PP required for silver. Im a little worried that because im not in bronze status the 100 PP will not trigger my promotion to silver.

If the money transfer is delayed thats not a great concern to me, whereas not having access to the strategies is, its actually a big concern. Btw if its about ID i could mail u a copy of my ID card...
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Originally posted by c4t0r
      Hi,

I'm pretty much in the same situation as CloudsOfHope - passed the quizz, got a ticket telling me i forgot to sign up for the bonus with my account, then changed the account and got a ticket that i cannot play with a french account, i replied that i actually play realmoney games already with that account - its a german account.

so far (last communication is 2 days ago) no further reply/anything and still waiting for the money :(

Im think that it may actually be under way, but its annoying to not know and not get any news
      If you didnt sign up with our bonus code your Party Poker account cannot be switched. Because you dont have a Party Poker account which is tracked by PokerStrategy your points are worthless. The only opportunity for you is to play at Titan Poker, Full Tilt Poker or Inter Poker and signing up there with our bonus code! Only this way you can collect StrategyPoints and get access to our strategy area.

Best regards,
      Puschkin81
    • c4t0r
      c4t0r
      Bronze
      The PartyPoker account has been changed to b4dc4t after i received a ticked informing me that the account c4t0r is not made with a bonuscode.

That new account is signed up using the bonuscode that i received in that ticket - so tracking my PP should not pose any problems, or does it?