account at Partypoker

• 4 replies
    • thunderbird56
      Hi mlav,

Unfortunately it is not possible to retrack your existing Party account. However, you can contact Party's Support and kindly ask them if they can close your current account and let you open a new one through our site.

• greymouth
      Hi mlav,

thunderbird is right, I had the same issue and I contacted the support and they said I was able to open a new account through poker strategy as long as the old one was just play money.

I found the party poker support really helpful.

• RockEye
      It's simple, if you didn't enter any of your personal data at Party poker, they can't know that you have a second account, they can only know through email address. Use another one. Anyway i think what i am suggesting it's not against the Party poker rules.
    • TomasSan
      I have an almost similar problem with PartyPoker, i have a real money account there and when i contacted their support to delete my account or link it to PS thay said it was impossible to do so. I don't understant why i can't erase my acc and create another connected to PS.
      PartyPoker is my favourite platform and i wanted to keep it connected to PS but they just won't let me :f_confused: