(Another) New User

• Lewis27
      Lewis27
      Basic
      Hi All,

I have newly signed up and have passd the quiz and taken on the Party Poker site to use my alloted bonus with you guys.

I have been playing for a couple of years and already have accounts with stars and FT. i consider myself to be a good solid player, but after going through this, i do lack the bankroll management and i am now going to be looking at this along with tweaking my game to turn my bad attributes into a winning one.

My Party Poker account is LewisBet98 and im not sure if you get to use a poker alias as i am just waiting for the $ to come through and to start using the SSS.

SO what happens after that. is my game automatically tracked?

Thanks
      Lewis

P.S. How do i get points to open up the further strategies etc...
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Lewis27 & welcome to PokerStrategy.

We have lots to offer you here, ranging from the starting capital and strategy guides through to free live coaching sessions, strategy videos and sample hands forums. They all help you to develop your game and to give you the best possible chance of playing profitable poker.
      Take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here.

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

As soon as you receive the starting capital and start to play poker on your linked account you will be promoted to Bronze status and lots more strategy material, videos, coaching sessions etc will be available to you.

You will receive a higher status each time a certain number of PokerStrategy points (rolling 4 week basis) is reached. Check out the following link and it's sub-menus for further details:

Good luck & best regards,

Bart