What are you doing besides poker?

• 9 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hmm atm I'm waiting for the next semester to start at my university and in the meantime I'm trying to build my bankroll so I don't have to work besides playing poker.
      Because of this my daytime is a bit weird but if I find spare time I play with our dogs, watch TV or be with my faimily (and play poker from time to time ^^)

At the weekend I like to go to friend drink beer and have fun. We play darts or do other crazy games where alcohol is included. ^^
    • erob60
      erob60
      Bronze
      Croquet :D

and general chilling, until uni starts again :rolleyes:
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      this week i will have one more day at university and then i will start to hang around with some friends, play a bit more poker and do nothing i don´t want to do for at least 1 month :)
      where do you guys study ? and what is your main subject ?

me: university of bayreuth (bavaria); physics
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Frzl!

Good question, but why don't you open another thread concerning that topic? Otherwise this thread becomes off-topic :D

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin

Oh, btw: I have no freetime, I'm working ;)
    • degnic
      degnic
      Bronze
      working atm for some extra money and work experience. Semester school continues @ university. Studying insurance stuff as main subject and statistics & propabilities as side subject. So, poker "studies" also helps with the school a bit.. or maybe the other way around :rolleyes:
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      Well, I'm in fourth semester in college, studying Eletrical Engineering... and dancing... a lot, from monday to saturday... actually, I'm not going a lot to college :D , so my life in the last few months has been basically poker and dancing.
    • Armovic
      Armovic
      Bronze
      cool. I used to Dance Salsa... Good times.
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      I'm learning Salsa too, it's cool. But dude, I'm loving zouk! It's awesome!
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Silver
      just finished 2nd year civil engineering at university of auckland... we were on break since early november :D gogo summer break.

what do i do besides poker? hmm... good question..