This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

What are you doing besides poker?

• 9 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hmm atm I'm waiting for the next semester to start at my university and in the meantime I'm trying to build my bankroll so I don't have to work besides playing poker.
      Because of this my daytime is a bit weird but if I find spare time I play with our dogs, watch TV or be with my faimily (and play poker from time to time ^^)

At the weekend I like to go to friend drink beer and have fun. We play darts or do other crazy games where alcohol is included. ^^
    • erob60
      erob60
      Bronze
      Croquet :D

and general chilling, until uni starts again :rolleyes:
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      this week i will have one more day at university and then i will start to hang around with some friends, play a bit more poker and do nothing i don´t want to do for at least 1 month :)
      where do you guys study ? and what is your main subject ?

me: university of bayreuth (bavaria); physics
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi Frzl!

Good question, but why don't you open another thread concerning that topic? Otherwise this thread becomes off-topic :D

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin

Oh, btw: I have no freetime, I'm working ;)
    • degnic
      degnic
      Bronze
      working atm for some extra money and work experience. Semester school continues @ university. Studying insurance stuff as main subject and statistics & propabilities as side subject. So, poker "studies" also helps with the school a bit.. or maybe the other way around :rolleyes:
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      Well, I'm in fourth semester in college, studying Eletrical Engineering... and dancing... a lot, from monday to saturday... actually, I'm not going a lot to college :D , so my life in the last few months has been basically poker and dancing.
    • Armovic
      Armovic
      Bronze
      cool. I used to Dance Salsa... Good times.
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      I'm learning Salsa too, it's cool. But dude, I'm loving zouk! It's awesome!
    • chenny8888
      chenny8888
      Bronze
      just finished 2nd year civil engineering at university of auckland... we were on break since early november :D gogo summer break.

what do i do besides poker? hmm... good question..