This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

RakeBack?

• winiwin
      winiwin
      Bronze
      Hello im thinking of transferring my bankroll to party poker for the bonuses and rakeback.

Does this site offer rakeback to party poker? if so how do i set it up and what percent do it get?

Also which is the best bonus for me to clear there? i will be depositing atleast 100Dollas.

Thanks Austin
  • 1 reply
    • flopraiser
      flopraiser
      Bronze
      Party Poker doesn't offer rake back, it does how ever offer bonuses that you can buy with your party points (FPP). If your looking for the epuivilent of 30% rakeback that some sites offer you would need to be playing in the palladium lounge (9000 party points a quarter to earn status) and then 20000 party points to buy a $3000 bonus. All in all I think you would be better depositting somewhere else that does offer rakeback. Need to be a mid to high stakes player on party to get the equivilent of 30% rakeback.

Hope this answers your question.