50 $ not received

• 6 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello moisik,

Welcome to Pokerstrategy and the Forums!

The starting capital can take up to 96 WORKING hours (with id check) to get to you. But there are also some things you can check.

-Have you received an id check through the mail? Please check your inbox as well as your junk mail as well. If you have then please send a copy of the requested id to security@pokerstrategy.com
      More info on id checks can be found at: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/idcheck/

-Are you sure you have entered all your details correct on your poker platform, and on your profile page? Please remember that you have to put the name of your account here: http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/profile/
      Also make sure that you enter the pokerstrategy bonus/marketing code otherwise your account wont be linked and the money wont be transfered.

-Finally please check your Tickets from support as they may have tried to contact you with a query. You can also create tickets using this feature to ask support about your capital.

Hope all this will help.

Best of luck in your coming poker career!

Best regards,

-Jack
    • moisik
      moisik
      Bronze
      I apreciate the answer.Thank you
    • plaktukai
      plaktukai
      Global
      so 96 working hours is 12working days?
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi plaktukai,

On occasions, due to the incredible success of PokerStrategy and it's popularity with members/new members, it can take a short while longer, but any delay is kept to a minimum wherever possible.

12 working days would generally indicate some sort of problem or maybe customer support are waiting for additional information/ID documentation from you.
      I would suggest in this instance contacting support via the ticketing system (need to allow a few days for a response):

Best regards,

Bart
    • CheeKeh
      CheeKeh
      Bronze
      i spose this site needs to get some more support staff.. most people would be prepared to answer tickets for free maybe you could offer some extra strategy points or something for them working for you.. tickets shouldnt take longer than 24 hours to be answered :D

please do something aboout it .. :P

other than that this site looks great.. as long as they pay me what they say they are going to.. but i expect this is just another one of those "easy way to make money online" things that never turn out to be what they say they are..
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Good morning Cheekeh,

we are always eager to improve our service, but I cannot understand your criticism. The only ticket you submitted was sent yesterday night at 10 - you have received an answer this morning at 8, so in less than twelve hours. Your following enquiries have been answered to mere minutes ago.

Hadi