Hand history/ 8 table

• Orvara
      Orvara
      Silver
      Hi there, i have searched but not found any answers here so if you could help me out.

I multitable with cascade view and I miss alot of all-ins because i´m busy with other tables. I played on stars and there I used hand history and view all tables on seperate monitor and didn´t miss any all ins and when i saw that villain called with something strange i could right click in the hand history view and write comment there. Also if villian left immediatly after I (or someone else) took his money i could comment on it but I cannot find a way. Is there 3rd party program that do any of those things?

I sended email to fulltilt support and asked them to allow me to use more than 8 tables and the refused and said I had to play there for at least 60 more days. This is bullshit. Should i send them replay and threaten to switch site. I play sss and that´s just boring with only 8 tables. I´m not looking for 24 table madness but 10 tables is just fine. Anyone have any thought about this?
  • 4 replies
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      1. Last hand allows you to view what happened in the previous hand in that particular table but there is a menu within it where you can select hands youve played in all tables. You can choose a specific table at the left column of the last hand feature. Now, if that player leaves the table, you can do a quick ctr+F. You type his name and then you can find if this player is sitting on any tables or you can simply create a note for that particular player.

2. Asking them angrily is not going to do it I am afraid. 8 tables may be too few for you but maybe ftp are trying to protect their new customers from going wild. What you could say is that you multitabled in pokerstars and you can do 16 without any problems. I have generally found that if i ask them nicely they do it.

Let us know how it goes.
    • Orvara
      Orvara
      Silver
      Thanks for the advice :)

I also think it will be more effective to ask them nicely.
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Yea I had restrictions to only like 7 tables for a while but I was BSSing so it wasn't too bad and I asked them to increase it for me and now they gave me the max of 16 tables.
    • Orvara
      Orvara
      Silver
      Sent them email and they are going to reconsider it after one week. So they are not that bad :)