Nl5

• MissCG
      MissCG
      Bronze
      Hi there!
      I am looking to deposit around 300usd in order to receive the first deposit bonus and at least double my bankroll on NL5 SH. Can somebody tell me wich are the best sites to play at?
      counting with rakeback, promotions, field etcetcetc. Plz share ur opinions with me, i really dunno where to put my money :evil:
  • 8 replies
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      well i've played nearly 1/2 a million hands at NL5/NL2 (don't ask.... ok I had to withdraw)

I'd say Full Tilt is probably your best bet becuase of rakeback, However I reckon pokerstars is a bit easier due to the sheer volume of traffic. You really don't need to queue for a table at stars for any level lower the NL25.
    • MissCG
      MissCG
      Bronze
      lol :D

Well, and on pokerstars you think it's easy to complete the deposit bonus on NL5? How much hands +- do i need to complete a 300 deposit bonus there u know?
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      sorry no idea, I havent deposited on stars for a year now. I don't even know if it clears in chunks or whether its just on completion.

i did find this at pokerstrategy.com

"To earn the bonus, you must earn 17 times the amount of your bonus in VPPs. To earn the full $600, for example, you would have to earn a total of 10200 VPPs."

so if you need 5000 VPPs (roughly) your gonna have a job on your hands to clear it as they rackup fairly slowly @ NL5

maybe someone else can give a definative answer
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      The problem with pokerstars is games tighten up quickly so you have to keep changing tables.

IMO Full-Tilt is the best choice. Deposit bonus, + Rakeback + Iron Man + Iron man medal bonus's + Random promotions = unmatchable...

Ok now im just waiting for the "But if you become supernova argueement...lol.
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      lol check my blog to see how I am running at stars vs. tilt so far this month.

PocketAcesJohn is prolly right though. You get jack for being a microstakes player at stars compared to the incentives at fulltilt.

And of course the full tilt bonus clears in stages so you can probably clear a considerable chunk.

If you're gonna deposit $300 you should also consider playing NL10 as you'd be amply rolled for it

my blog
    • zulukid
      zulukid
      Bronze
      Playing NL5 with 300 bucks... thats 60 BI's, thats probably too conservative. I think NL10 is a better starting limit
    • ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      just because you have money doesn't mean you can beat the limit. Start at 5 and if you feel you can beat it, like making 150 dollar, yeah move up
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      yeah after my rash comments about NL10 last week I am down 6BI. so dont listen to me