This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] nl25 sh KQo

• BoyRobot777
      BoyRobot777
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $25.33
      CO:
      $25.00

0.1/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with K:spade: , Q:club:
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $0.75, BU folds, Hero calls $0.65, BB folds.

Flop: ($1.75) 3:club: , Q:diamond: , T:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $1.25, Hero calls $1.25.

Turn: ($4.25) 5:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $3.03, Hero calls $3.03.

River: ($10.31) A:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $5.40, Hero calls $5.40.

Final Pot: $21.11

what line should i play?
  • 2 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello,

Preflop: I don't like Calling with KQo being OOP, I would likely just 3bet there against some kind of aggressive stealer but against this one I might consider folding the best line here.

As played
      Flop: Check/Call seems to be fine here but I would fire next street if he checks behind.
      Turn: I think against such guy we can likely fold our hand here, W$SD 100 and WTS 23 and also he seems to be pretty tight, I don't expect him to bluff 2 streets a lot. But Calling with some kind of reads ain't wrong.
      River: I am folding here, looks like we are beaten.

Best regards,
      Rensu
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I also prefer 3-betting KQ, but I think call is not terrible, just hard to play your hand oop
      One option is bet yourself on the flop and turn and then c/c river
      Also I think nothing wrong is not c/r flop and going with your hand, although that might isolate against better hands, so maybe c/c flop, lead turn is also fine option to get value for top pair

He is bluffing at some times on the river, but a lot of times he is valuebetting so c/f seems a little better than calldown