JJ vs 33
      88 vs 33

Im doing EVERYTHING RIGHT according to the SSS

So freaking annoyed right now, feel like giving up
  • 10 replies
    • Ishindar
      Ishindar
      Bronze
      thats how it goes sometimes, poker profits are not about how the cards are running right now . just keep making the correct plays and you will be profitable in the long run
    • Gafny
      Gafny
      Bronze
      damn those russian hackers! :f_mad:
    • Bojan1983
      Bojan1983
      Bronze
      I played SSS when i started playing poker seriously with only one goal, to build bankroll... and I was running real good... until one day... when only bonuses kept me breaking even... No matter how i played i couldnt win... yea, its a downswing...

problem is that SSS is not fun at all, when you add a downswing, you realize there is no point to continue playing poker...

so, my advice is, start reading BSS articles...
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      2k hands in the last 24 hrs.

-30$

900 hands in 3 hours.

- 300$

And if any of PS heavyweight player decides to continue this, we will get to thousands of dollars in less time...

Imho best thing to do is to give up for a while. Take a break off poker, play some other computer games, get drunk, get together with a long-time-no-see fuck buddy and then after a while watch a video or two, read some articles and start over.
    • Abhorrence
      Abhorrence
      Silver
      Yeah I just lost $53'ish in 650 hands exactly.

KA, would just miss every time.
      AA, would get no action. I even got cracked by a flush on one occasion!
      KK, cracked by Ace(s) always.
      QQ, lol
      JJ, LOL
      TT, LOOOOOOOOOL

So yeah long story short, I'm so mad right now. I hate variance, bad luck, and downswings.

I'm not even going to touch poker until tomorrow.
    • Dendra
      Dendra
      Bronze
      AK is an underdog against pretty much any pocket pair, even if it's suited. so cant count it as a hand you can be surprised you lost :P

as for sss in general - it makes you suffer pretty much all the bad beats you can encounter, most of the time you go all-in preflop or on flop and hope your hand holds up - naturally luck factor will be huge when you play like that - that's the downside of sss i guess, less things to think about, more luck to swing your bankroll in any direction :P
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      It still goes on lol and I assume it will. Dont see how this strategy is profitable. I still break even every day. Time for BSS me thinks.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      if you are on tilt and switch to bss prepare for major losses.

SSS works but it is seriously swingy and requires a HUGE amount of discipline. every time im on sss I find myself happy to pick up 1 or 2 BB dead money with KQ or 77.

It is very weird.

But it works in the lower limits
    • ksh198
      ksh198
      Bronze
      GET A STACK
    • anstaendig
      anstaendig
      Bronze
      Sometimes those whining shit about 2.000 hands not going well makes me feel sick...

I JUST CAN'T HEAR IT ANYMORE. 2.000 HANDS IS NOTHING. IF YOU PLAY CORRECTLY YOU'LL BE A WINNER IN LONG-TERM