This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] NL25 FR A6o

• jxb1977
      jxb1977
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $25.00
      BB:
      $36.74

0.1/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:heart: , 6:diamond:
      6 folds, Hero raises to $1.00, BB calls $0.75.

Flop: ($2.00) T:diamond: , A:diamond: , Q:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.25, BB calls $1.25.

Turn: ($4.50) 9:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks.

River: ($4.50) 9:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.00, BB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $4.50

I raised it in the SB hoping to take the BB. On the flop i have a weak A and a weak FD so should i c-bet or not?? I checked the turn hoping the villain would think i was scared of the flush and bet, is this ok or bad?? I think my bet on the river was pretty bad as i'm only getting called by better flushes or full houses right??
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I´d prefer c-bet, since you´re also protecting your hand against bigger flushdraw and he would likely call with Qx
      I like river valuebet, although you take pot down clos to 100% I see no reason to check it down. I doubt he has boat there, unless he holds A9/Q9/T9, but even then you don´t loose a lot and better is bet and sometimes get called by worse hands like A5-A2d than c/f or c/c