This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Nl20 Fr Kk

• jxb1977
      jxb1977
      Silver
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      UTG:
      $20.62
      MP1:
      $20.05
      Hero:
      $20.00

0.1/0.2 No-Limit Hold'em (10 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with K:diamond: , K:heart:
      UTG raises to $0.80, 2 folds, MP1 raises to $2.80, 3 folds, Hero raises to $8.80, 2 folds, UTG raises to $20.62 (All-In), MP1 raises to $20.05 (All-In), Hero??

What would you guys do here?? Is this one of those few times that you fold KK's pre-flop??
  • 2 replies
    • AninIII
      AninIII
      Bronze
      Hi,

before I saw your hand, I'd say that i never would fold KK pre for just 100BB.
      But in your hand one of the two villains (both with very nitty stats) just has Aces, so -> Fold.

Let's see what the judges think

Best regards,
      Anin
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      problem here is that you´ve invested almost half your stack by 4-betting and you never can be sure that both players isn´t shoving with AK, so although you can fold I think you´ll be pissed off the rest of the day when they show up with AKs and you´d win the hand
      So I´d prefer call. If you had only 3-bet to 2,8$ and then both players had showed then you can fold, since you haven´t invested a lot to the pot and one of them might have aces.