$97.00
      MP1:
      $1214.30
      MP2:
      $599.90
      MP3:
      $82.70

Preflop: Hero is SB with T, T.
      5 folds, Hero raises to $8.00, BB calls $4.00.

Flop: ($16) 2, 5, J (2 players)
      Hero bets $9.00, BB calls $9.00.

Turn: ($34) 6 (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $16.00, Hero raises to $85.00, BB calls $64.00(All-In).

River: ($199) A (0 players)
      BB gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $135.

Hey guys,

villain is a standard 14/13 fellow russian shorty. He has 83 fold BB to steal and 13 raise BB to steal, however I believe he will call looser in this situation since he has position and we both have slightly bigger stacks. I don't have his reliable fold2c-bet because he almost never cold calls preflop(I only have 1 fold of 3 times). However, he has 42 WTS, 42W$SD and is very aggressive, 7 AF and 22% Afq(24% flop, 26% turn and 10% river).

My main problem is how to play this most +EV, because OOP sucks big time. Now I don't like my c/r turn anymore and I think I should bet/fold turn in order to not get isolated by Jx hands and get value from 77-99. However, I'm a little bit concerned because I do think he might be capable of bluffraising turn or do you think he will seldom go for a move here?

I did think about check/calling turn when I played, but I didn't want to see another overcard, so I decided c/r > c/c turn. All thoughts are very appreciated. :)

P.S.: Usually I raise 10$ preflop, I made a mistake here by minraising.
  • 3 replies
    • dandycal
      dandycal
      Bronze
      Hi Burek,

There are many more combinations of Jx than 77-99, but he might also float turn with a bluff (especially if your cbet flop% is high) as you said or he might have picked up a FD, OESD or GS with a pair.

I agree with you that ch/R Turn is no good because you'll isolate yourself against better hands. So I'd rather call T and evaluate R. I think I'm quite inclined to call a bet on an A, K or Q on the R cause I think he could bet again to make you fold PPs.
    • goldflair03
      goldflair03
      Bronze
      i also dont think that b/f is the best option.
      i even dont think that 77-99 is realy in his range as he'll 3bet/call those hands preflop.

i prefer c/c turn, c/f or c depending on his thinkinglevel
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      I bet $20/fold this, with c/c you never know where you stand and c/c turn & c/f River is like asking to get bluffed.

c/c - c/c is not my style since you easily can be pwned since he might check behind worser hands on the river but bet better hands.

If he calls turn, I give it up