Starting bankroll without depositing

• Dur73
      Besides the starting capital, what methods and sites would you recommend for starting a bankroll without depositing. So like relatively easy free rolls and stuff, thanks :)
  • 6 replies
    • delete461
      ipoker seems to have the best freerolls - you wont get a lot of money from them but they are easy and there are plenty of them.
    • opal99
      hi Dur73;

besides the freerolls, you can use our Tell-A-Friend program and earn up to $100 per each person you refer. :)

For more info click here.

:spade: Good luck at the tables! :spade:
    • VheroM
      There are some sites that offer you free money, $5-15 + some bonus added to that.
    • EagleStar88
      Hi guys,

Just a friendly note to make sure that everyone is aware that we cannot allow the naming of specific competitors or other affiliates in the forum (see Board Rules), if discussion were to stray down this route we would be forced to close the thread.

Thanks to everyone for staying within this rule, it's really appreciated.

I concur with opal, freerolls and PokerStrategy's TAF scheme are great bankroll boosters and can even build up a decent bankroll again after going bust.

As long as your game is solid, even a small deposit can help to kick start things too.

Good luck,

• Dur73
      I think i would like to make the money instead of taking the easy way out and depositing, i think you appreciate it much more if you had to earn what little you had. It would probably help with Brm in th long run as well. As for the TAF plan a lot of my friends are hesitant about the site and sending there ID in..
    • KidPokersKid
      A good way that I used was using google for something like free poker bankrolls or no deposit bonus... and I looked for rooms that werent linked with since PS offers us the max bonus that they can get for us so I didn't want to waste taking a small amount of money on them when I can take full advantage of first deposit bonus when I could deposit.