This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

best way to start

• HUNJAK81
      HUNJAK81
      Bronze
      Hello people, I'm new to online poker but I play live poker with my friends.I chose sss strategy but after reading all article I think that SSS really sucks becasue you are always all in or something like 50/50 chance to win. So i passed quiz from second attemp but now i will read article for sng I think.What you suggest to fast build BR say to 400-500$ that is in BRM?I love sng with friends and HU with my best friends and im really OK in HU game...
  • 2 replies
    • harleytopper
      harleytopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HUNJAK81
      I chose sss strategy but after reading all article I think that SSS really sucks becasue you are always all in or something like 50/50 chance to win.
      You think wrong :s_evil:
    • Berkstajger
      Berkstajger
      Bronze
      Play whatever style suits you best.

Generally speaking FL FR and SSS FR are the best for building bankroll, but if you like playing SNGs, go for it. I would only recommend you not to play HU at beginning, because variance is huge and there's a great chance that playing good HU with your friends won't result in playing good HU online. :)